21 - A Bitch Named Carlin

Harry Styles lookin' sexy on the side.

xXxBre

_______________________________

EDWARD'S P.O.V 

"She's gone, Ed." 

"What?" I asked sitting up. 

"She passed last night, baby. I'm sorry." 

"When's the funeral?" 

"3 days." 

"Can we go?" 

"Baby, I just put some money up for college. I sent the rest off to get our cars over here. I don't know if I have enough money to go and come back." She said.

"What?" 

"I'll pay." Louis said. "She was a nice girl and he deserves to go."

"She wanted all of us to go." I said.

He nodded. "I've got it covered."

"Thanks Uncle Louis."

"There is a flight for 11 PM tonight and the whole first class is empty. Do you want that?" El asked looking at Louis.

"Its up to Ed."

I nodded and she started booking seats. "Should I book one for Harry?" 

"No." mom said.

"Are you -" 

"Yep." she interrupted. El shrugged and started typing in more information. 

"Well, we're gonna head home and pack. Meet you outside the airport." Zayn said. 

Soon everyone left and we went upstairs. I pulled out my garnet suitcase and started packing little things first, like, my toothbrush and body wash, stuff like that. I went to my dresser and pulled out some clothes. I also grabbed some swimming trunks. Tori didn't want me to mourn over her so I'm not going to. I'm gonna try not to. I might cry at her funeral but I'm not gonna mourn over her because I know if she was still alive she would probably slap me for it. 

-

"That's it?" I asked after throwing a carry-on in the trunk of our rental car. A black 2 door Camaro. 

"Yeah." mom said. 

Driving her and in the U.S. is the same just the opposite side of the road so it's not to hard. Mom's letting me drive tonight but tomorrow or sometime soon I need to go down to the DMV and my license for the United Kingdom. 

I hopped into the driver side and backed out the drive way past paparazzi. We started down the road and mom turned up the radio. 

"And teen girls across the country this week voted Edward Styles to be the hottest boy in Teen Hut Magazine." 

My mom started laughing and I looked at her strange. "What?" 

"If only they could see you when you eat." she said sighing happily. I shook my head rolled my window down. 

When we got there I saw everyone standing by the front entrance. I parked the car and got out. I grabbed a suitcase and the carry-on from the backseat and my mom got her suitcase before closing the door.