27 - The Perks Of Being A Boy

Shout out to KatyismyFirework, candystagram, and Pinjuly. Shippin' Beddy!!! Random dedication to candystagram!!!! Enjoy my favorite Liam gif on the side. 

Jesse .x

_______________________

 MONICA'S P.O.V

"Monica Jacobs?" A man asked coming out of a small room in the back of the not so crowed hospital.

I stood up and walked to him with a smug look on my face. Last thing I need is for someone to see me walk out of a special needs clinic.

"The medicine will be sent every month to your house. For Edward Styles, correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Have a nice day, Miss Jacobs."

I nodded and pulled my jacket hood up and put my head down to scurry off to my car. When I got in I had to turn the air on high because I wasn't taking this jacket off until I was down the road. I'm not embarrassed by Ed I just don't want this to get out. I mean, he doesn't even know yet. As soon as I saw the next stop light I pulled off the huge jacket and started driving home when I saw Harry at the park. I pulled into the car park and went up to Harry.

"Harold..." I never knew why I enjoyed calling him that I just did.

"Moni...why are you are?" He asked looking up at my from his laying position under the tree.

"I was about to ask the same thing." I said sitting down by him.

"Moni, I know you're never gonna take me back but I have to tell you something..."

"Alright, go ahead."

"I love you."

EDWARD'S P.O.V 

"Mom?" I yelled through the house. She should be home by now. Its 4 PM. School just ended.

"Mom?" I called again slinging my bag on the floor before walking into the kitchen. There was a note on the counter.

Out shopping for a house. You're mom isn't back yet. She called and told me she went to the store. Pizza rolls in the oven. Love you. 

~Sara

I shrugged and pulled the pizza rolls out the oven and slid them off the pan and onto the plate. I took the plate in the living room and grabbed the Tv remote. I turned it on and went straight for Family Guy.

"Peter, are you gay?"

"Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyy."

I bursted into uncontrollable laughter. I don't even know why I'm laughing. It wasn't even that funny. The door bell rang so I went and opened it.  

"Hello." I said to the petite women carry a suitcase.

"Hello. Are you Mr. Styles?"

"No my dad isn't here. He doesnt stay here. I'm his son."

"Oh. Well, can you inform him that Trixi from Tiffany was here and the necklace he ordered was finished?" She said.

"Necklace?"

"Yes. See."

"Woah! That looks like it costed a shit load of money. Oh uh, excuse me." I said.

She laughed,"Its fine. Just tell him later. Bye."

"Bye." I said.

She walked out and I closed and locked the door behind her. I wonder who he got the - Carlin. I sighed. Carlin isn't all that great. I will be truthful and say, yes, she hot, but she's a complete bitch. I walked back over to the couch and took a seat finishing my pizza rolls. It started to get hot in the house so I went to my room and took off my shirt and jeans and put on some basketball shorts.