56 - Feeling Beautiful

Chapter 56 | Feeling Beautiful

--Edward's POV--

Later that night we were eating a huge dinner at our house before we leave. Kinda awkward. I was rejected twice by the same girl in one week. She's sitting right across from me with her family, laughing at some old story Louis was telling. She doesn't even care. She's even petting the dog I bought for US. I chuckled slightly, shaking my head. Why did I care? Because I love her. And she doesn't love me anymore. I feel so pathetic. Did she ever love me? I sighed. Just eat, Edward, I thought.

"We have an announcement to make." Mom said standing up with dad. I just picked up another leaf of salad with my fork and ate it slowly. Staring at Blair. Call me a stalked, whatever.

She looked beautiful. Her black/brown hair up in an elegant bun, wearing a white flowy blouse, tight khaki pants, and some nude heels. The perfect amount of make up, not that she needed it, and Baby was looking great. I wonder if Blair got the dogs name changed. I wonder if she changed it to Baby Malik. I bet she did.

"I'm pregnant."

I dropped my fork and it made a loud clinking sound on the plate. The fuck. "What?"

"You're gonna be a brother Ed." Mom said with a thumbs up. I cheered and jumped out the chair. I ran over to my parents and hugged them.

"WOO! THIS IS AWESOME!" I yelled making everyone laugh. I kissed my mom cheek, then my dads and I ran upstairs. I grabbed my phone and went on twitter.

Edward_Styles : YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 

#imsohappyimdying

I sent it and fans were asking what was going on. I ran back down stairs and hugged my parents again.

"This calls for ice cream!" I yelled. Forget Blair, I'm gonna be a big brother!

Granger, Thadd, Chad, Jacob, and Drake all cheered and ran in the kitchen with me while our parents laughed. We grabbed a bunch of bowls and and spoons, taking them into the dinning hall. Our parents and grandparents laughed while we rushed by, handing them out.

"I wanna help!" Skyler yelled.

I picked her up and she giggled while we ran into the kitchen. Each one of us grabbed a different tub of ice cream and shuffled back out the kitchen. We placed them all on the table and everyone fixed their own.

"I take it you're happy?" dad asked smiling. I smiled back and nodded.

"Bye everybody." Jo said waving out the window in the back seat of my car. Nan was in front and Granger and Case stayed in the back.

"Bye." They called back.

I backed out the yard and we started down the road. It wasn't silent. Jo was talking about Little Bird to Grange, Case, and Gran. So now they know the gender. I cant wait till Little Bird is born! I'm gonna be a great uncle. If you're wondering Jo did talk to Steven. He agreed to pay every month for baby support but he said he wanted absolutely nothing to do with Jo or this baby. They really broke her. So we declined his offer and left his house. If he wont even try, what's the point of his sending money? Exactly. There is none.

"I just cant wait!" Jo said.

"I'm happy for you. Have you got any names?" Casey asked.

"Oh yes." Then I looked into the rear view mirror and Jo leaned in and blocked her mouth, whispering it to Granger and Casey.

"Ooh, that's perfect." Granger said.

"Yeah. Never gonna forget that." Casey said.

I pouted and kept driving. "No one tells me anything. Secrets don't make friends."

They laughed. "Shut up Edward."

They were talking and Nan was just looking out the window and honestly I feel better already. By the time we got to the little cottage, everyone but Jo and I were sleep. She said hormones kept her up. I woke Case and Grange up and they trudged into the house after Nan opened the door. She bid us a good night so I showed them their room. It was one of the three rooms in the house; complete with a television, a night stand table in between the twin beds, and one six draw dresser.

They both collapsed on the bed and I threw a blanket on them both before turning off the light and walking out the room. I went back outside and got the last few bags Jo was guarding. We walked in the house and upstairs to the last room. It already had my stuff in it so I placed Jo's on the other side of the king sized bed. I grabbed my camera and laptop out of Jo's bag and set them up on the bed. I started up a twit cam and views started rising.

"Hi. Yes I am awake at 3 AM. Joey is too."

"Hey." Jo said leaning head head on my shoulder. "What's the gender is your baby? Sorry, Love. I'm not telling."

I laughed and my phone buzzed. It was a text from mom. "Jo, mom said you left your pain relievers."

"I know. I bought another bottle the other day since that one was getting low." She said.

I texted mom back and she replied instantly. "She said okay, just checking."

"I wanna make a cover." Jo said randomly. "Make a cover with me."

"Like, a song?" I asked.

"Yeah. Lets sing BYB."

"Mm'k. We can make it now." I said.

"Yeah."

"Okay guys. We're leaving you all. Look out for a new video on our Youtube page soon though. Bye."

"Bye." Jo said before I shut the twit cam.

I started up the camera and connected it to the laptop. I played the music in the background and sung the first part.

You tell all the boys 'no'. Makes you feel good? Yeah. I know you're out of my league, but that wont scare me away. Oh, no. You've carried on so long you couldn't stop if you tried it. Ooh, oh, oh. You've built your walls so high that no one can climb it, but I'm gonna try. I looked over to Jo and she smiled.

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful? Would you let me see beneath your perfect? Take it off now girl, thane it off now girl. I wanna see inside. Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight.

Jo started singing and for the record, she wasn't that bad. You let all the girls go. Make you feel good? Don't it? Behind your broadway show I heard a boy say please don't hurt me. You've carried on so long you couldn't stop it you tried it. Ooh, oh, oh. You've built your walls so high that no one could climb it, but I'm gonna try.

Then we both sang the chorus. Would you let me see beneath your beautiful? Would you let me see beneath your perfect? Take it off now boy/girl, take it of now boy/girl. I wanna see inside. Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight.

I will climb on top your ivory tower. You'll hold my hand and then we'll jump right out. We'll be falling, falling if that's okay. Cause I'll be right here. I just wanna know would you let me see beneath your beautiful? Would you let me see beneath your perfect? Take it off now boy/girl, take it off now boy/girl. I wanna see inside would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight. Tonight.

Would you let me see beneath you beautiful tonight. We finished together.

We both looked at each other and laughed before I stopped the tape I uploaded it to Youtube and sent the link out on a tweet and I literally left everything on and went to sleep.

__________________________

♥вяєнσяαη♥