58 - The Broken Boy

Chapter 58 | The Broken Boy

--Jo's POV-- 

Its been two weeks since Junior (Ed Jr.) was born and announced. Ed posted a picture on twitter with the caption,

I just delivered a baby in my car! #feelingdigusted. Anyway welcome to the world Edward Hunter Styles Junior.

I, of course, retweeted it and media has blown up like crazy. Nan visited and even had someone bring our things. While I was finishing up school courses online! Ed watched the baby and I have at least a million pictures. They are cute together. Today me and Ed are going out for the first time since the baby was born. He's taking me out to lunch, and if you're wondering, yes, Edward did get new seats for his car.

I walked upstairs from the table in the kitchen to the baby's nursery. Ed was just finishing up changing a nappy. He put Junior in a light green onesie with the legs and arms out. He put some little khaki shorts on him and some dark brown baby TOMS.

"Look at you! Don't you look like a little man!" Ed said in the most adorable baby voice, tickling the baby's stomach making him squeal and squirm. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

Ed turned and smiled at me before placing Junior on his carrier. I grabbed the diaper bag and walked down stairs with Ed. Mum was at work and dad was at the table, filling out some paperwork and on the phone. I kissed his cheek and grabbed 5 bottles, pre-made, from the fridge and placed them in a cold pack before putting them in the diaper bag. Ed placed a baby blanket over Jr's carrier so paparazzi cant see him.

We walked out the front door and maneuvered around the paparazzi. Ed placed Jr in the back and I got in with him. Ed got in the front and pulled out the yard. Soon enough we were at the park. We decided on a little outside time before eating. Neither of us had been out for a while. We got out and found a nice spot right in the middle of the field. Ed took Jr out and you could hear the cameras from behind the bushes.

"Really Ed, thank you." I said.

"Its nothing." He said kissing my cheek. "Anything for biscuit and mini-biscuit. "

I laughed and pinched his cheek. "Yeah dounut."

"You're a biscuit like your mommy, right? Right mini-biscuit?" Ed said making Jr giggle. I smiled.

"Ed you're gonna be a great father one day." I said randomly.

"Really? You think so?" He asked smiling at me.

"I know so. Just look at how good you are with kids. They love you!" I said grabbing Jr and giving him a bottle.

"Thanks Joey. You're a good mom." He said.

"Without you, I'd have no idea what to do." I said. "How do you know what to do?"

"My mom baby-sitted a lot of kids and needed my help sometimes so she'd show me what to do."

"Well, you're gonna be a great dad. I know that. Our cover for BYB had gotten a lot of views." I said.

"I know. I saw it this morning. Almost 100 million! That's a lot." Ed said.

"Yeah. Mum and dad's wedding is soon and you lot got invited to the the VMA's."

"Yes. And about that, would you like to be my date to the VMA's?"

"Really? Who's gonna watch Jr?" I asked looking down at my baby who was now sleeping. I placed a binky in his mouth and held him close.

"Gemma said she didn't want to go. We can ask her."

"I don't know. . ."

"Don't worry. Its your mommy senses you don't wanna leave your baby with anyone. I understand if you cant go, Joey." Ed said.

"I'll go."

"You don't --"

"No I want to go. Really?"

"You sure? I didn't mean to make you feel bad or nothin'."

"Really." I said. He nodded and layed back on the grass. I layed beside him and placed Jr on his stomach on Ed's chest.

"He's so cute." I said looking over at Junior on Ed's chest.

"He is a cute little person." Ed said.

"Can I take a nap? Like right here?" I asked in all seriousness.

"Go ahead. I'll watch everything." Ed said.

"Thank you."

What felt like minutes later, I woke up. Ed was sitting up with Jr on his lap playing patty cake and peek-a-boo.

"How long was I asleep? My hair okay?" I asked.

Ed looked over to me and then my head before running his long fingers through it to straighten it back out.

"'Bout an hour." He said casually while placing a piece of hair behind my ear and moving his hand.

"An hour?!"

"Yeah. Only a few girls came up to us. You weren't shoring or anything. They said they are happy for you that you must've been tired so they left." He said. "I really fancy the small majority of TC's fans that are like that."

"Oh well, okay. How was Jr?"

"I changed his nappy once in the hour and he had some of those little melting yougurt balls or whatever." Ed said.

"Should we head out to the restur--"

As if on cue, Ed's stomach growled loudly. We both laughed and I got up.

"Yeah I think we should." I said.

I grabbed the carseat and Ed held Jr and the diaper bag. When we got to the car Ed placed Jr in the backseat in his carseat before going to the front. I got in the back and we road to Olive Garden.

When we got there some fan girls stood outside the car. Ed got out and signed a few things before reaching into the back and grabbing Jr while I got his bag together.

"Say hello Junior." Ed said to the baby. In response Jr placed his head down on Ed's shoulder making the girls 'aww'.

"He's so cute. Can I shake his hand?" One fan asked. She was obviously older them me. Maybe 17, 19.

"Sure." I said hopping out the truck.

Jr grabbed her finger and wrapped his little hand around it. He started shaking it up and down giggling making the girls 'aww' again. I smiled before closing the door.

"Your baby is cute Jo." One girl said.

I smiled. "Thank you."

"We should be going inside now. Bye. We'll see you later." Ed said as we walked away.

When we got inside, we were taken to a table in the far corner, a booth. I placed Jr on my lap and we ordered our food.

"Thanks for lunch today Edward."

"No problem." He said sipping his water.

"I wonder why Blair broke up with you. You are the most perfect human being." I admitted, which was true. Ed was a very amazing guy.

"I completely forgot about her. Look at that kid," he said to Jr,"you make me forget things I don't want to remember."

I looked up at Edward and noticed he was fidgety. He had bags under his eyes, which I didn't notice he hand until he took his sunglasses off, and his nose was red and he had puffy, pink eyes.

That then is when I realized Edward is broken.

___________________________________

♥вяєнσяαη♥