36 - Simple Mistakes and House Warming Parties

Uhh, Hiya. The song was One Step Closer by Shane Harper or you might know him better as Spencer from Good Luck Charlie :P

Congrats to TwoPiecesOfPizza for figuring out the song and also thank you for sharing my story. Means a lot! Happy Belated One Direction Day!!!!

Enjoy the gif on the side because Veronica is me when I get a new follower. 

♥вяєнσяαη♥ 

________________________________

Chapter 36 | Simple Mistakes and House Warming Parties

-Edward's POV- 

I woke up to someone stroking my face, which was quite strange, but at least it wasn't mom yelling in my ear that I'll be late when I still had an hour left. My eyes fluttered open and saw a pair of grey ones staring back at me.

"Sara!" I yelled hugging her tightly. She chuckled.

"Seems like you missed me lot."

"Only a whole lot." I replied like a little kid.

"Well, kiddo, your mom got called in for work and hour ago and your father is still packing at his house and so I decided to visit. Me waking you up is better than some alarm. No up, up. Get ready for school." she said and then stood up off the bed.

"Sara, I love you."

"I love you, too, Edward. Looks like you need to get a haircut Ed."

"No! I like it like this."

"Well okay. I'll be making break fest."

I nodded and she left the room. I stood up and yawned with a stretch before walking into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped out my sweat pants before getting in the steaming hot water. Then I thought, is Jo coming to school? She didn't come to school all last week. I mean yeah she was being a bitch but I still have a heart, ya know?

After a few minutes of just standing there with my back on the wall, watching the water fall, I finally stepped out the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and plugged up my blow dryer and blow dried my hair. Wow, I might need a hair cut. I walked in the room and saw some clothes set out on the bed. Ironed and folded. I made a mental note to thank Sara later. Then I saw a pill on the bed side table. I slipped on my clothes and shoes before grabbing my stuff, including my guitar, before trotting down stairs with the pill in hand. I put my stuff on the couch and walked into the kitchen and sat at the break fest nook while Sara was still at the stove.

"Thanks for the clothes, but, Sara, what's this for?" I asked.

"Oh, uhh, your mom told me to get it to you. Its just a little pill to calm your nerves before school." She said.

I nodded and got up going to the fridge. I pulled out a jug of Hawaiian Fruit Punch and poured some in a glass. I took the pill before putting the jug back and sitting back down at the table. Sara brought over two plates with waffles, eggs, and sausage and sat one in front of me.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Now after school, come straight over to mine because I'm having a little party and everyone's gonna be there." She said before putting some food in her mouth.

I nodded, as my mouth was full, and looked over to the clock. 6 : 55. I don't have to be to school until 8 so I've got some time.

"Edward, I haven't seen you in a few days, how are you?"