17 - Family Problems Already

EDWARD'S P.O.V 

There was a massive amount of people here and I was not afraid to say that I was afraid. The entire flight was boring and stupid. Mom says its just because I miss Tori. 

"You go all your thing off the belt." Dad asked. 

"Yeah, the guard took them already." 

"Alright. Lets go see the rest." he said. 

I felt a small hand grasp mine and I looked down to see Skyler. I grinned at her and placed her on my hip. i don't know why I'm so nervous. I shouldn't be. Mom was excited. She kept saying I can't wait to see Perrie, we were like, best mates. We walked around the corner and there was a mass of people standing there smiling at me. I guess that's them.

"Edward!" said a short women with blonde-yellow hair, freckles, and green eyes running towards me. Do I know her? She hugged me. 

"I'm your aunt Gemma." 

"Oh, hello Gems." I said. 

"Oh my gosh your accent." she gushed. I chuckled. 

"Ed. Hey man. I'm you Nan and this is your Granddad." 

"Hello. Nice to meet you." I hugged the women and gave the man a hand shake. 

"I'm you godmum, Perrie." 

"So you're the famous Perrie. My mum wouldn't shut up about you." I said grinning at the lady. 

"I'm Zayn. Her husband." 

"Niall, and this is me wife Paisley." 

"I'm Liam and this is Macy. I assume you've met the other kids right?"

"Yes sir." 

"Guess what uncle Lee? Eddy said I was his princess." Skyler giggled. 

"Really? That's great." he said.

She giggled and yawned snuggling her head father into my neck making people aww. 

"Go ahead to sleep babe." I said rubbing her back. 

Soon enough she was out. The guards cleared a way for us to get through and I gave Louis his daughter. Me and the rest of the teens all hopped into a limo so it could fit us all. One the left side was Brit, me, Blair, and Drake. On the other side it was Chad, Thadd, Jillian, and Yazmin. 

"Blair Malik, pleasure to meet you in person." the girl beside me said. 

"Ed, nice to finally meet you in person as well." I said shaking her hand. She blushed. 

"Hey, lay off my sister!" Drake yelled. 

"Oh, uhh, I was just shaking her hand, I didn't - sorry. I have a girlfriend." I rushed. 

"Ed..." Britney warned. 

"Oh yeah. Never mind." I said as my mood saddened. 

"What's wrong?" Blair asked grasping my forearm.

 "My ex was my best friend and for 5 years she's been battling cancer and she found out a few days before we left that she was dying...so she broke up with me." I said. 

"Aww, mate that sucks." Thadd said with a cross british-Irish accent. 

"Yeah." 

"Don't be blue Ed. She wants you to move on; for you to be happy." Brit said. 

"I'm happy with her." I whispered tears welling up in my eyes yet again. 

"Aww. Ed." Blair said giving me a side hug. I smiled a little and sniffed.