59 - Day One Of Depression

Chapter 59 | Day One Of Depression

--Monica's POV--

"I kissed Zayn."

Yesterday after work when I got home it was late and everyone was sleeping. I got in bed and Harry instantly wrapped his arm around my waist and flipped me over, intertwining our legs.

"I love you." He whispered kissing my nose.

"I love you, too." I whispered back before going to sleep.

That moment made me feel guilty. Guilty for kissing Zayn, for lying to Harry, and just lying in general. I'm cheating on my fiancé with a douche. So I turned to Eleanor. She gives great advice and I think that's what I needed.

"What do you mean you kissed Zayn?!" She yelled.

"Shh!" I hushed her even though no one was home.

"Monica!?"

"Okay. When you guys left me and Zayn on the bus he argued with me and then told me he loved me and then kissed me. That's only one time though." I said dropping my head on the table.

"There was more than one time?! What are you gonna do?" She asked.

"I don't know. I love Harry. I love him a lot but then Zayn just, he makes me hate him so much but he always fixes it. Those roses," I said pointing to the corner. "Are from him."

"Wow. They are beautiful."

"I know." I said slamming my head onto the table again. "This is terrible."

"Moni, you've got to tell Harry."

"I will. I have to. Sometime soon."

"Monica . . ."

"I will El. I promise. I love Harry."

"Well, I love you, too, babe." Harry said coming through the door from the kitchen with a huge grin. "I just got back from the market and got you some of that chocolate you like."

He walked around the table to me and dropped a box of Tussles Chocolates. He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." He said before kissing me.

"Cough, cough." El said.

"Oh. Sorry El. How are you?" Harry asked sitting beside me, opening the box for me.

"I'm well. Me and Monica were just discussing wedding invitations."

"Ooh yes. Did you get Olly down. I haven't seen the lad in a while. And Nick, and Ed."

"Okay so we've got Olly Murs, Nick Grimshaw, and Ed Sheeran. There anybody else?" I asked writing the names down on the paper that was on the table. We actually were doing this but that was yesterday.

"James Corden." Harry said. I nodded and wrote his name down. "That's all I can think of that wasn't on the list. Anyway I have to go take Ed to the doctors."

"What why?" I asked. "Did something happen?"

"Jo told me he was acting strange this morning and he just doesn't look happy. I just wanna take him to make sure he's okay." Harry said.