53 - Gone Again

Chapter 53 | Gone Again

--Blair's POV--

"What!?"

"Break up with that boy." He said.

"No dad! I love him!"

"What have I told you about that word? You cant just sling it around!" He growled. "Its him or the band. Which one goes."

"But dad --"

"You've got 'till 10." He said before walking out.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down from crying and walked outside, shutting the door behind me. We all got in the limo and guess who I just happened to be sitting by? Yeah, Edward.

"Hello Blair. Don't you look beautiful as usual?" He said kissing my cheek and wrapping an arm around me.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"You okay?" He whispered to me.

He's cute, he's funny, he's smart, he's social, he's handsome, he's fit, he's perfect. And I have to choose between him and music. Why is dad doing this to me?

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I said quietly before looking up at him. He was really close. I brushed a hair behind me ear and he smiled.

"No problem."

He pecked my nose and turned forward. Everyone was chatting but my father would raise and eyebrow at me every so often. I sighed.

We were seated in a large party table in the back of the restaurant to avoid public eye. We received our menu's and ordered our drinks before we started the small talk. After receiving our food Louis tapped on his glass with a fork. He fixed his blazer before speaking.

"Now as an older brother --"

"Here we go." Eleanor said making us all laugh.

"Quite Ellie, Louis' speaking." He said putting a finger to her lip. We laughed and she rolled her eyes. "As I was saying, its an older brothers job to look after his little sister and well, looks like that's Harry's job now, Moni. I had the best years with you and I hope you have the best with Harry. I have missed out on a lot but I'm glad I did have a good time with you while I could. Monica you are a beautiful women and you deserve a lad like Harry. And now I'm at the hardest part of an older brother's job. Letting his baby sister go." He said with a smile.

"Aww, Louis." Moni said wiping her eyes.

She walked over to Louis and they hugged each other tightly. We all clapped and he wiped her face. They hugged again before sitting down. Next my mum stood up.

"Moni, I think it was May, or April, whichever, we were at the beach and the kids had just finished shooting a video when I said 'you and Harry are gonna be married by 2029' and damn I was right." She said and we all laughed. "Now lets all applause the 'almost wed', shall we?"

We all clapped and she sat back down. Next Paisley stood up.

"I remember when I first met you lot and Moni was the first to say 'how the hell are ya'." She said making us laugh. "I just want to wish you two a wonderful relationship. You're cute together."

We clapped and up came Macy. "I don't really have a speech, I didn't know we were speaking but me and Liam really do wish you best and we hope you have cute little babies."

We laughed and clapped. "Thank you all. I really --"

I tuned out Moni and listened to my dad who leaned over to me. "Now."