My beginning. Chapter 1

It's been two years since I last self-harmed. I did what I always do I cut down my leg. For a year I have been having therapy to help with my depression. I know why I have depression in 2010 my beloved dog Bracken and my lovely Grandad past away in the same week, my mum past away after suffering a year with brain cancer and I was diagnosed with Leukemia I'm getting better after 5 years of treatment though. I now live with my dad in Manchester. Soon to be moving out into my own apartment with my boyfriend Joe, now I'm 23 and have graduated from University! I didn't go to sixth form I just went straight to Uni and finished when I was 22 and from then on I have been teaching sport at a secondary school as well as having a very successful YouTube channel you probably have heard of as DreamingAsEmma.

"Are you alright?" I'm at the hospital for my final blood test with Joe

"Yeah, I'm not nervous or anything you don't even know how many times I've been here."

"Emma Thompson for Doctor Jempson please." A nurse asks.

I stand up from my seat and give Joe one last hug before I go down the long corridor into the doctors room. After my appointment is over I shake hands with my doctor for the last time and leave the room. I see Joe still sitting in the waiting room. I walk up to him with a small smile.

"How was it?" He says putting his hand around my waist.

"Clear." I say leaning in to him.I look at him and he has the biggest cheesiest smile on his face."I'm clear of blood cancer!" I shout as the whole waiting room looks at me, then starts clapping. I feel myself blushing. I can't believe after five years of having cancer I am finally free! I'm happy know a graduate from University, free from cancer, living in my own apartment, and having the best guy to be around. This is the start of my story, will it be my happy ending?

End of Chapter 1.

Sorry this isn't a very long chapter but expect more!

Thanks for reading!

Emma x