Part 2 Joma Chapter 15

I've never had a boyfriend. Most likely because I'm a hopeless case, or maybe because I have cancer. Either or; I never really have a prediction on what might happen, I don't know the signs of an argument or break-up or how long until it's 'official'. But Joe... we had something. A spark as most authors say. We were... bestfriends. No siblings. Split at birth. We were meant to be.

It's warm. Cozy. This is when I realize I'm in bed. The sheets pressed against my bare skin.I open my eyes the room is a dim yellow; streetlights. We have no curtains. I take in that it's nighttime or early morning, but where's Joe?

I peel off the duvet, stand up cautiously; wherry of what had happened, and step out of the bed onto the plush grey carpet, my feet sinking slightly whilst grabbing a dressing gown. The lights are off in the bedroom and the... hallway? I'm in the spare room. I seek out to the bottom of the stairs. he's not in the kitchen or sitting room so I clamber up the cold steps until I've approached the landing where I can see all doors. And before I know it my hand is on the doorknob which leads to our room.

The bed lamp is on, again creating a dim, lighter this time. And right in front of me lays Joe. His back turned. He sits on his laptop.

"Joe?" My voice croaks. He rolls over and sits up facing me. "What ha-" but before anything else happened he had me. He had his arms round my waist, my hands on his shoulders. "What happened after yo-" he cut me off again. He had rolled back on to the bed; his lips next to my ear mine next to his.

"This time it was you." He said brushing my hair out of his face.

"Me what?" Sitting up the slightest bit so I could see his face.

"You started this argument this time."

I didn't retaliate. I can't be asked to argue anymore. I can't be asked to fight or to shout or to just pull away. So I slump back down on to his chest. "Aren't YouTube couples supposed to be perfect?"

"No couples should be perfect. Otherwise it's not a relationship."

"Do you think this is the end of what we have?" I sound like a child asking repetitive questions. 'Why this,' 'What if,' 'Where,' 'When.' I just need to know. I've never had a boyfriend before.

Joe went silent. Stiff almost. So once again I sat up the slightest so I can see his face. There's a tear in the corner of his eye which made me really think this was the pathetic end to what we had. It fell. trickled down his cheekbone and fell once more. I shouldn't have said that; why would it be the end it was hardly an argument. So I kissed the salty water streak that had dribbled down his face.

It was like a fairytale. As soon as I kissed him he came to life. His grip tightened and he rolled us over. Joe straddled over me his necklace swinging slightly so I could feel it on the tip of my nose. He kissed me, as we parted I ran my fingers through his hair the way he does. Just like the beginning of this story. No. Our story.

"Not every YouTube couple has a perfect relationship. But I know something."

"What's that?" I said.

"We do..."

Thank you all so much for all of your support through out this book! It's been incredible. Now I don't know about you readers but when it came to the end I didn't want it to finish. But don't worry I've got more Joma ideas up my sleeve for a new book! Once again thank you all sooo much! Emma. xx