Part 2 Surprises Chapter 12

Three more days passed. Joe left yesterday to get home today. And I wanted to meet him at the airport.

When I woke this morning I looked at my phone. No calls. No texts but Joe was 22 hours into his flight. So I got out of bed and took my recommended drugs had a shower and got dressed. (Wearing jeans, My new beanie, Air Maxes, and a hoodie I bought Joe from Las Vegas.)

When I saw the time I had to leave. So I grabbed my phone and keys then ran out the house. 

I was constantly checking the time to see what time Joe and Caspar were living in so I wouldn't arrive at the airport too late or too early.

Joe didn't know I was coming and neither did Caspar. I only knew they were coming out of gate 6 at Gatwick. So I was praying I would run into them.

The Airport was busy, too busy but I can handle these situations well. I headed towards gate six hoping I would make it in time, I had to ask directions twice but I finally got there.

I saw the gate. There was three men with cards and then a bunch of girls. I already knew who they were. They were subscribers waiting for Joe and Caspar. I knew this because they had no luggage, their phones were out and on camera and they were all bundled together gossiping. I tried to stay out of their way because I didn't really feel like meeting anyone now unless it was Joe and Caspar.

"Oh My God!" A girl from the gossip gang screamed.

"What?" A few of them said.

"It's Emma! Emma Thompson!" This one girl shouted loud enough so everyone looked in my direction.

All these girls ran over to me with their phones. I put on this continuous smile for all their photos also giving them all a hug.

Some of the airport security staff came over to spread it all up and asked the girls to move away. They did. They all went back to their original spot apart from one girl.

"Are you here for Joe?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah."

"Oh cool! Does he know?"

"Um, no it's a surprise for him and Caspar." I say wanting her to leave.

I check my phone again. Still ten or so minutes.

"What's it like living with him? I bet it's so romantic because he is fit AF!"

"Well considering we haven't lived together yet, I don't know. But him in general is okay."

"Okay? Just Okay?"

"Well of course I love him but sometimes he asks the stupidest questions which is kind of cute, he's sometimes funny at the wrong time which makes it worse, and I don't often see him obviously because of our distance. But that has changed now!"

"Okay. Well it was so cool to speak to you." She says giving me another hug.

"Yeah defiantly. I'll see you another time. Love you!"

"Love you too!" She replies.

We all start to see people coming out of the walkway tunnel. And then I see the two of them. The girls start to scream and they all take selfies and hugs. I wanted to stay back so I wasn't in any of their photos but I couldn't resist. I bolted through a crowd of families and then another of these business men, until I was there. I ran into Joe. My arms wrapping round his neck while we wobbled about, I think it took him a moment while he figured out who I was but when he did his lips smashed into mine. I don't think Caspar knew what was going on and he just joined in making a group hug between the three of us.

The girls all synchronized an "Awh!" While us three hugged like long lost friends.

"I missed you!" Caspar said parting the hug.

"I missed you too!"

"I missed you more." Joe said pulling me into another hug a smirk growing on his face.

By the time we were done saying we loved each other and we missed one and other the gate was almost empty.

Caspar piggy backed me around the airport while checking out and all that. Which I didn't mind because my chest was hurting.

We left the airport  and Caspar went home. Leaving me and Joe to ourselves which was simply perfect.