Goodbye, Goodbye Home. Chapter 5

"I'm sorry that I'm off to Australia tonight, but hey one week isn't that much you have got Sugg Sunday to look forward too!" Joe says into my ear while feeling his warm minty breath down my hoodie.

I don't say anything.

"Emma, please." Joe says holding me tighter and making me fall into his chest loosing my balance.

"I'm not angry. Today's not the best day that's all." I sigh into his warm chest the zip of his coat rubbing into my cheek.

"Why?" Joe asks.

"Remember this is the day my mum died." I whimper with tears building in my eyes getting Joe's t-shirt wet.

"Oh my god yeah. Emma I'm sorry" Joe says pulling us out of the longest hug and forcing us to look into each others eyes. His amazing light blue eyes and my crap brown eyes that are filled with watery tears.

He has a sympathetic look all over him as he stares at me holding on to my arms.

"It's not your fault."

"No, I'm sorry for making a sad day worse for you by making us fall out."

" No it's not your fault nothing bad happened and I'm not making you stay behind and miss out a chance of a life time in Australia. Now lets forget about this and get my things." I say releasing his grip from me.

"Okay only if you're sure."

Joe gets the sleeve of his t-shirt and wipes my tears from my face.

"I'm sure. Now lets go and do this!" I say as enthusiastically as I can.

We finally walk out of the hallway and into the kitchen where we find dad.

"Hello Joe mate." Dad says with a smile.

"Hi."

"Before you ask everything is sorted out now we are cool." I say to dad.

"If you say so. Now go get everything I want to be out of here as soon as we can if I'm taking you down, there will probably be a ton of traffic as usual. When will the removal van get to London?"

"Um it should get there by about six p.m with the furniture and larger boxes." I say thinking dad has cheered up.

"Alright you two go and bring some boxes an bags down then."

Joe and I scurry off upstairs and start chucking bags of clothes and boxes with nothing fragile in down the stairs.

"Goodbye old room it's being great sleeping in you!" I say.

Joe is leaning on the door frame with two boxes in his arms and a smile on his face as I pick up the last black bin bag of junk.

Joe heads off down the stairs and I follow closing my bedroom door behind me.

"Goodbye." I whisper as I take my hand off the door knob. I then follow Joe down the stairs and put the two bin bags in the boot of the car following the 5 cardboard boxes crammed in the remaining gaps.

"Lucky your things are at the house and we don't have to fit them in this car." I say as I shut the boot door.

"You do realize some of your things will be staying in the boxes until the other furniture gets here."

"Oh well we won't have to wait to long." I say.

"Come on you two get in the car. Let's go!" Dad says practically pushing us into the car.

Joe and I get into the back of the car and put our seat belts on.

"Are you sure you've got everything?" Dad says starting the engine.

"Yes, everything is crammed into the boot. The most important things to have is my laptop, camera, tripod and lighting otherwise I'm going to walk all the way back to Manchester to get them!"

We start pulling away from the house, my head against the car window and under my breath I whisper "Goodbye."

"Three hours and forty-five minutes of sleep." Joe says taking off his boots, stretching his legs across me and putting his headphones on.

"Not quite." I say taking them off his head "We are going to stop half way for a late lunch and toilet break."

"Oh well close enough." He says putting his headphones back on his head.

This is it I am finally on my way to London leaving my old house and returning to my new. I think my story is coming to a end. Goodbye family. Goodbye friends.

End Of Part 1

I hope you enjoyed this first series of my book I hope to write more very soon

thank you for reading and thank you for supporting.

EmmaSugg101 x