Part 2 Caspar Chapter 8

The door bell rings.

I get up out of Joe's hug and go to the door. I opened it and saw Caspar. I've only ever met Caspar a few times at Vidcon and meeting him at parties and clubs but from what I know he's a pretty safe guy.

"Emma!" Caspar says coming in and giving me a hug. I'm tall how it is about the same height as Joe but every time I see Caspar I feel he's got taller.

"Hiya!" I say wrapping my arms around his middle.

"How are you? It's been a while since I last saw you.

"I'm actually OK, I've had some good news!"

"Is it about your channel reaching 7 million?"

"No, but that is good news. But the best news is me not having Cancer anymore!"

"No way! Holy shit Em!! Oh my god that really is good news." He puts his hand up for a high five but I just go straight in for another hug.

When I get out of the hug Joe comes over to say hello too.

"Hi man, how's it going?" Joe says.

"Yeah it's all good I'm so excited for this trip! Are you packed?"

"No not yet I'm going to do it now so I will be back in a bit."

"Do you want my help?" I  say.

"Nah I'll be alright you can catch up with Caspar if you like." Joe says running off to our bedroom.

Me and Caspar go over and sit down and begin to tell each other what has been happening.

"So apart from reaching 7 million subscribers and no longer having cancer what other beef have you got to tell?" Caspar says whipping out his phone from his pocket and scrolling through Twitter.

"Umm not a lot really; things have been a little bit chaotic recently, today is the day my mum died and me and my dad have been arguing. So fun times. Huh?"

"Sorry to hear that. On a brighter note how's your giza?"

"Joe? Yeah he's okay we had a little bit of a fallout but we're cool now. What about Sophia?" I say referring to Caspar's girlfriend.

"She's good. It was our 2 year on... last Sunday"

"Congratulations!"

"Stop it, not as good as 4!"

"It doesn't matter how long your together for it matters if your happy." I say.

Then we go silent.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you! I'm a therapist now!" I joke.

Caspar starts laughing. " I see why you and Joe get along, you're both a pair of jokers really."

"Whoever I am, I am not the prank queen."

"I kind of miss living with Joe I mean however annoying he was he was definitely a brother to me."

"And he still is. Just because you don't live together anymore doesn't mean you still can't be bro's."

"That therapist is coming out again!" Caspar laughs.

"Anyway, do you want to collab with me soon? I have a few other people to film with but then we could come up with something if you like?" I suggest.

"Yeah sure! I think the next time I'm free is December. Sorry for the long wait I'm just packed with things to do recently."

"Nah it's OK just let me know when you're free and we can meet up."

I can hear Joe coming up the stairs. He dumps his bag on the floor in front of the door ready to go.

1 hour later.

"We should probably go now Caspar." Joe says standing up and putting his Computer away.

"Yeah, I got a text from our Uber saying he's outside."

"Right then, well goodbye babe!"Joe says standing up and giving me a hug.

"Bye. " I say into his ear.

"Bye Em!" Caspar says.

"Bye! Have a good trip."

Caspar leaves and Joe is just closing the door behind him when he rushes back through the door and gives me one last hug until he leaves.

 I wrap my hands around his neck my head resting on his shoulder, with his arms around my waist; slowly going down to my bum. I lift my head up off his shoulder and look at him. I go stiff with nerves on what to do next but before I can go in for a kiss he has already got his tongue in my mouth.

We pull away and Joe says " I'll Facetime you as much as I can even if it's 2 am."

"Have a good time bubz.."

And before I know it he's out the door and that was the quickest goodbye I have ever said.