Part 2 Reunited Chapter 13

Joe and I were stood in rainy old London in the car park. The sky was grey and dull which wasn't very beautiful but I'll tell you what is. The man stood next to me.

"Joe?" I say about to start conversation.

Before I could start speaking his arms were around my waist and my legs around his torso. Our lips connected. I cupped his face in my hands then pulled his hood over his head; he dropped me but we were still kissing. His hands slowly moving down to my bum.

I let go from the kiss, he opened his eyes.

"Anyway! How have you been?" He asks smiling the smile I will never forget.

"Lonely." I say as I grab his backpack and put it on.

"Not anymore! We can now spend our time at home. Together."

I give a little laugh through my nose with a grin across my face. "Lets go."

We get an Uber home. As I'm in the car I watch the rain trickling down the window. Joe puts his hand on my leg.

"Are you okay? You don't seem yourself."

I don't say anything while we are in the car so I wait until we are at home. "I'll tell you when we are back..."

Joe leans across the middle seat and drops a little kiss on my cheek.

"Okay."

Sorry This Isn't So Long. Comment Down Below Your Thoughts! I'll Be Back!

Emma. x