They Don't Know About Us

Alexa's POV

Niall and I decided to go to Nando’s. From the flat that we are in, we decided to walk to the nearest one, hand in hand and grinning at each other.

Every time we pass by people in the sidewalk, we would see them whisper or mouth the words “Oh my gosh”. It technically gives me goose bumps.

“Are you okay?” Niall asked me. I smiled to him and nodded.

“It’s just that they are watching and whispering about us. I’m having all goose bumps around me babe,” I spoke with a timid voice. I looked around and saw many people around staring at us.”My stomach is fluttering,” Niall laughed and put his left arm around me. I used to be cold when people started to stare and talk about us. But his arms, putting around me, got me fine. When we passed this boutique, there was this woman that was about, probably, the same age as mine. I heard her say to her friend this.

“Fuck that Bitch…”

I started to get cold again when the girl turned to me and stared at me eye to eye. Niall saw me a bit pale and he held my hand using his right hand. He went closer to my ear.

“They don’t know about us,” he whispered and I looked to him, grinning. We walked out there in the sidewalk looking so in love. This day is amazing.

Niall’s POV

I actually saw what that girl said.

“Fuck that bitch...”

I was hurt because my girlfriend is not a bitch! I want to punch that girl whoever it was. I think that girl is a Directioner that is why she acted like a bitch as well. I held Alexa’s hand, trying to make her fine. I know this is tough. I’m Niall Horan and the life of my girlfriend will never be easy because of the haters.

5 minutes later, we arrived at Nando’s. I missed this food much! I can eat everything! How can I not eat food!?

“What do you want?” I asked her as we sat down on a table. She looked to me with a playful smile

“Peri Peri Chicken,” She answered back and I smiled. I know why she has a playful smile. Peri Peri Chicken is my favorite. It’s hard not to like this food.

“Okay,” I said with a grin. I didn’t know she knows Nando’s. “I stood up and ordered them on the counter. I immediately moved back to the table where Alexa is.

“I’m really, really hungry,” she whined. I smiled like there was no tomorrow.

“I never thought that you love Nando’s,” I spoke. I saw her reaction building up on her face. I know what she will have to say.

“Babe…! Like, Nando’s has the best chicken in the world and it is to die for!” she yelled at my face and everyone who are there to eat dinner we’re looking to us. I was laughing but blushing at the same time. I never knew this girl could be so loud.

“Hey, chill there,” I spoke as I looked around and saw that people are still looking at us. “They’re looking at us. They might think that you are crazy,” She smiled to me.

“They don’t know about us,” she whispered with a smile.

Yeah… They don’t know about us.

Meanwhile

“Alexa! Niall!” Zayn called out as soon as they entered the flat. Silence greeted them as soon as they entered.

“I think they went out,” Harry said as he walked towards the door of Alexa’s room. He opened it and saw no one. “Yeah, I was right. They had left already,” he said, walking back to the couch where the other boys are seated.

“I told him to give us a message if they will leave so that we could meet them up,” Louis said as he was taking his phone out from his pocket. He unlocked it and on the screen, Niall’s name appeared.

“Did he send you a message?” Liam asked and Louis nodded.

“One Hour ago,” Louis counted. “Ooops. My bad,”

“It’s okay,” Harry said. “Just allow them to be together okay? And let us see where this thing will go,”

“Alexa has an irresistible charm,” Zayn said “I even had a teeny tiny crush on her when we bumped her on the café and poured frappucino on her shirt,” he continued. The other boys looked at him, jaw dropped. He laughed. “Oh come on, that was before and crap, I don’t have any intentions to do something to my bestfriend and idol,”

“I bet Niall would find it really hard not to resist,” Harry said.

“You think he will fall?” Louis asked.

“I’m hoping he will,” Harry answered.