One Way Or Another

Niall's POV

"... Let us welcome the British-Irish boyband, One Direction!" the talk show host said as we ran off the stage, waving to the audience.

"Hey guys!" Harry greeted. Everyone were screaming and taking pictures of us.

"Hello boys!" the host, Miranda Anderson said.

"Hi, Miranda," I said with a smile. We waved once again to the audience that made them a lot more wild than a while back.

"I see that seeing you boys can make every girl here in the studio faint in a second," she teased and we laughed. "Sit down, sit down," she said. We sat down in the long couch as we smiled to the audience.

"It seems like no one can stop them from screaming," Zayn said.

"Well because you had just arrived," Miranda said and another round of screaming came.

"I think so," Harry said in the flirty way and threw his hands in the air and I gave Liam a low five.

"Well, well, well, you boys didn't change quite a bit," Miranda told us. "When was the last time you came here?"

"Maybe...uh... a year ago?" Louis said and started to count. He then lit up like a christmas tree. "Yeah, a year ago. And it was quite memorable experience to us. We got a dare. And we all ended up sticky with egg," he said. Everyone started to laugh.

"Well, what good memory you have Tomlinson. If you want another round, we might do that again," she said.

"No thanks, I think I will pass," he said and winked to the audience that made girls swoon over.

"So, let's just kick into the interview proper," she said as she leaned back into her couch. "What are you boys up to right now?"

"Well," Zayn spoke. "We are quite busy with the last dates of the Take Me Home Tour and soon, we will be returning to Australia for the last dates there then we will be off to Japan where the last final two dates for the tour are. Then once we are done with that, we will be busy with our upcoming album, Midnight Memories,"

"As of now, you will be releasing the song "Story Of My Life" in which is for your fans, based on the title, a song that seems to be dedicated to your childhood,"

"Actually,  I think everyone had seen the pictures we had posted online when we we're kids, it is like a throwback to who we were before we were known as One Direction," Harry said. "Story Of My Life is basically about who we are, what we were before X Factor,"

"So, when will be this song available for download?"

"That would be on the 28th of October and at that time, we will be in Melbourne, Australia for our first night of concert there because we have three concert dates for Take Me Home Tour," Liam said.

"How about the video? We have heard so much that it will be quite emotional, seeing those pictures we had seen,"

"It will be released on Vevo by the 3rd of November and that would be the last date we will be playing for the TMH Tour," I answered.

"So tell me your experiences in the Tour,"

"Well, it was a really fun experience. We never got bored in any of the dates because we have each other and that we have our fans. TMH Tour will be surely unforgettable to us because we experienced so much and we had toured all around the world and meeting the Directioners in each country we've been to," Louis said.

"So, speaking of Directioners, each of them are really ready for the new album which will be released this coming November. So what would make this album different from the first two?" Miranda asked.