When His World Crashes Down

Niall's POV

I lost her.

And never will I see her again.

I was forbidden to.

And it hurts so bad.

It's like the fate conspired with Alexa's Mum. 

I felt like I lost the half of my heart.

Alexa.

*FLASHBACK

"Will we be able to catch them?" I asked them.

"We will try our best to," Zayn said as he was speeding along the highway.

"Just make sure that we would never be caught by the traffic police cause we are overspeeding," Louis said. "That will not be helpful."

"Almost there," Liam said. Few moments on, we parked infront of the airport we are frequent to.

"Come on, we've got a mission to do," Harry said as he climbed out first from the car. We followed. We headed straight to the door.

"Passport please," the guy in the door said. We looked at each other. I knew this will come.

"Actually, we've got none and we are here to look for someone. You see...." Liam said.

"No passport, no entry," the guy said. "Now if you'll excuse me, get out of the way. People are lining up," he added and all the people who lined up looked at us.

"But we have to," I spoke up. "Someone out here is so important to me. And I don't want to see her go." I added. "Please..."

"Just let them in sir," a woman from the line said. "Don't you actually know who they are?"

"Of course I d-do," the guy stuttered. "But rules are rules,"

"Would you want to know that someone lost his loved one because of you? Would you even like it?" another woman asked. They are definitely an heaven sent. He looked to us. I looked at him. I heard him sigh.

"Okay, okay, okay," He said. He turned to his left side. "Escort them and help in looking," he demanded and the guy from the airport nodded. Then we went in.

"Let's ask in the Customer Service. I'm pretty sure, they can help us," Liam suggested. We proceeded right away.

"Excuse me," Harry said clearing his throat. The girl in behind the counter looked to us.

"Of course sir. How can we help you?" she asked. I watched as Harry leaned in closer to the girl.

"We are looking for someone," Harry said. And I just knew he was putting his "Harry moves" to the girl. "Maybe you can do something for us that would make looking for her so easy?" he added with a wink. The girl was obviously falling for it. Good one Harry.

"I can do a lot better than that," she said. "Can you tell me who you are looking for?" she asked. Harry looked to us.

"Alexandra Camille Fernandez," I said. They all looked to me. "That is the name of the girl we are looking for,"

"Thank you," she said. I looked at Harry as he sighed. "Miss Alexandra Camille Fernandez, please proceed to the Center Wing of the airport now," she announced. I stared at her with hopes in me.

"You think they haven't left yet?" Zayn asked.

"We are not sure about that," Louis said. "And that is what I was afraid of when we got here,"

"We'll ask," Harry whispered to us. He leaned closer again. "Is there any plane which is bound for US earlier?"

"Let me check," The girl said. I looked to her name that was written on a pin that was on her right side of her uniform. Her name is Alice.