Confused

Niall’s POV

We impatiently waited for Alexa to change her clothes. I looked at my watch. I wanted already to hear what she has to say about this thing that made her act stupid last night. If she is going to tell me and I will really find it bad, then maybe, I could understand why she has to make such a big deal out of it.

“I’m done,” she said as soon as she closed the door of the bathroom. We all looked to her.

“Are your hands okay?” I asked as soon as I took the bag from her hands.

‘Yes, it’s fine. But still, it hurts but don’t mind about it anyway,” she said with a smile. Then Sam came to us.

“Since things are already good, then I might as well go,” Sam said to us with a smile. I turned my head to her and back to Alexa and realized she is sad.

“You’re going home already?” she asked in a sad face. Sam nodded.

“I want to stay but then I have some important things to do in Liverpool,” Sam said. “But I will see if I could be back soon to hang out with you and the lads,” she added with a smile. Then Alexa went to her and hugged her.

“What time will your train leave?” Alexa asked.

“Around 8:15 at London Euston. I’ll be back there at Liverpool by 11th hour of today,” Sam answered back. Alexa nodded.

“I’ll see you around. Or maybe, me and the boys could visit Liverpool one day,” she said. Sam nodded.

“Manchester is a drive away from Liverpool so I think we could drop by,” Louis interrupted.

“That would be exciting,” Sam said. She then picked her bag up. “Bye guys. I’ll give you a call once I get back in Liverpool,” she said.

“Have a safe trip sis,” Alexa said and Sam nodded right even before she disappeared out of the room. We then turned our heads back to Alexa who was really going blank. And I am sure of it.

“You can tell us about it when we get into the car,” I said as I headed out first of the room. She followed me while the other followed few minutes later.

We all got into the car. The boys sat at the back seat while Alexa sat in the passenger’s seat, just right beside me. We decided to use my car instead, than to be driven off here by a chauffeur. Silent surrounded us as I started to drive the car away from the hospital.

“So is there anyone who is willing to speak up?” Harry asked. I looked at the rearview mirror and gave him a glare. Liam, Louis and Zayn slapped him to shut him off.

“I will speak up you know?” Alexa interrupted. I looked to her and then looked back into the road. “It’s just you seem to be a little upset about me,”

“Honestly, I am,” I said to her as I looked to the road and concentrated into driving.

“And I was awfully and bloody right,” She said with a frown in her face.

“But if you will say something about what made you go and do that thing last night, then probably I could forgive you,” I said. She looked to me sternly.

“So is that how it is? I don’t want to say anything about it, anymore okay?” She said. “Please, respect what I wanted,”

“You said…” I started to say it.

“I didn’t say anything about telling you guys about it today!” She yelled at me. “I was supposed to say it but it seems that I lost my appetite in telling you about it,” She looked at the window. “Stop the car,’ she added.