Talking About Twist Of Fate

Niall’s POV

I was checking my Twitter Account on my phone. I saw how many are sending their tweets for Alexa. The whole world already knew what had happened. I saw the pictures that had circulated around the internet, an hour after we rushed Alexa to the hospital; I have checked different blog sites and online magazine updates and saw that Alexa is trending already; I saw the amazing trends the Directioners made such as the top trend #GetWellSoonAlexa and the other trends #RespectAlexa #NiallAndAlexa #WeLoveAlexa and others; I saw how many we’re disappointed of her and some telling her to stay strong.

I was kind of bewildered because of what had happened though Sam had related the story to me on what really happened in the pub right before we arrived. But what I really didn’t get is why she was drunk. I asked Sam, but she didn’t say anything and just told me that Alexa’s going to be the one to tell my why she acted stupid and got herself drank.

As I placed my phone on the bedside table and I was sitting in a stool just beside Alexa who was sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed, the other boys came in with Sam.

“Hey mate, she’s not yet awake?” Harry asked. I shook my head and held Alexa’s hand.

“I just don’t understand why she went into the pub and got drunk,” I murmured.

“Sorry, Niall,” Sam said. “I couldn’t say anything. It’s too personal. Alexa doesn’t want to say anything about it and I promised her not to say anything unless she says so,”

“Too personal?” Liam asked.

“Yes. You have heard that right,” Sam said with a sigh.

“Is it about me?” I asked.

“Not about you Niall,” Sam said. “It has nothing to do with you,”

“Then, who is…” I asked.

“Don’t force me to say it Niall,” Sam said sternly. “I just want to make my mouth zipped,”

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“It’s fine. I know you freaked out,” Sam told me as she pats my shoulder. “Alexa is your girlfriend, my sister is. And you are just worried about her,”

“Yes I am,” I said and stared at Alexa who was sleeping like an angel. “Just can’t stand to see her like this,”

“I know,” Sam said. “This is pain right?” I nodded.

“This is the second time she got herself into trouble,” Harry said.

“Twist of fate. I wonder if it hates us,” I asked, wondering.

“Unless the witch placed a curse on the two of you,” Liam said. I looked to him and I knew who he is talking about. Sandra. I looked back and stared at Alexa.

“No one is going to break us apart,” I murmured. “She is my forever and I can see it,” I watch them nod. Zayn then interrupted.

“Aren’t you going to eat mate?” Zayn asked. I shook my head.

“Niall get some food or Alexa’s going to be wild when she learns you haven’t eaten yet,” Louis said.

“I think I have to wait for Alexa to wake up. I don’t have my appetite for now,” I answered. Then when I held her injured left hand, she suddenly stirred. She was throwing her head back and forth. The other boys came.

“Is she okay?” Harry asked. Then suddenly, Alexa was screaming.

“PLEASE! STOP! STOP! NIALL! NIALL! AHH!” I immediately held her hand.