A Kiss From A Change

This is a short chapter because today will be my first day at the University! Yay! Hugs and Kisses!

-----------------

Niall’s POV

“So how do you find the song?” I asked as we stepped out of the arena. The show was already done, the press conference done and the after-party done.

“What song babe?” Alexa asked. A smile flashed across my face.

“Kiss you,” I answered with a chuckle.

“Oh! Yeah. Your production number…” She hummed. I and the boys started to stare at her.

“Well…?” Zayn hummed.

“It’s good,” she said and a smile spreads across her face.

“Just GOOOOOOOD?” Liam asked, dragging the ‘o’ of the word ‘Good’. She nodded.

“Why? What do you expect me to say?” She asked cheekily. I know she was just fooling around.

“We expect you to say that It’s AMAZIIIIING!” Louis said that made me and Alexa laugh. The boys turned to me and I stopped laughing.

“I’m just clearing my throat mates,” I said.

“No way.” Harry said patting my hair.

“Get off from my quiff!” I yelled and slapped his hands away from my hair. “It took me three hours to perfect this,” I added and touched my hair.

“But seriously, is that all you wanted to say about the song? GOOOOD?” Liam asked dragging the word again.

“Dragging words are a bit irritating,” She said and I nodded. “And yeah, I think that is all what I can say unless you would stop dragging words and I can tell you all,” she added.

“Oh, is that so?” I asked though I clearly know what she means. She tilted my head to me.

“Yes Mr. Niall Horan,” she answered formally and rolled her eyes.

“Hey, I do know what you are trying to do,” I said and kissed her nose.

“Do I smell bias?” Zayn asked and I nodded.

“I think we are because I know what she was trying to pull off mates,” I said with a chuckle.

“This two, really,” Louis said flying his hands in the air “I give up,” Alexa started to laugh.

“Would you really believe me that it was just “GOOD”?” She asked and the boys stared at her. I knew this one is coming. “Of course! It was amazing! No, uhm. It’s Awesome!” she screamed then burst into laughing.

“So Alexandra Camille Fernandez was fooling around us, right?” Harry asked and she nodded and started to laugh again.

“Sorry,” she said. “I was just trying to see how you guys would react when your number one fan would call your performance as only ‘Good’,” she said and flashing a peace sign to us.

“Just can’t believe that I got fooled,” Zayn said.

“She does that always mate. She got me fooled once with my pants and I was scared that I might not come because all my pants have not yet arrived and that was the last pants from my closet,” I shared and they bursted into laughing.

“You should work in the carnival. Your pranks are epic,” Liam suggested.

“No way…” she said and laughed hard. “If I did then I would never meet you guys and this wonderful guy named Niall James Horan,” she added and gave me a wink. I looked to the boys and I can see in their eyes that they are jealous.

“I need a girlfriend now,” Harry chimed in. the other boys looked at him. “Look this two are making me holy jealous,” he said with a finger pointing to me and Alexa who we’re holding hands. He then pointed our intertwined hands. “See?”

“Don’t worry Harry, you’ll find one someday,” I said then looked at Alexa and felt her hand squeezing mine and I looked back to Harry. “Maybe soon,” I added.

“Are you two trying to make me meet up with a girl?” he asked. Where that idea did came from?

“No, we we’re just saying, you’ll find that girl,” Alexa interrupted. “Of course, we have no plans to do something like that. Though we want to,” she added cheekily.

“Don’t try,” Harry said with a smirk. Then as soon as we got to the front door, many paparazzi are outside.

“Hello boys and Alexa! Look here please!” paparazzi called and we all turned around to them. There we’re camera flashes around us.

“This seems a bit of null,” Niall whispered to me and I smiled.

“I think so,” I whispered back.

“Marry me Niall!” some girls from the crowd screamed and I smiled widely.

“They want you to marry them Niall,” she whispered. I laughed as we look around.

“I’m going to marry you, you know that,” I said and all that, I kissed her. I don’t know what the other people around us did but I was so sure that they we’re watching us do the kiss. We never fought back to the feelings and we just kissed there for like a minute. The screaming started to become more deafening and though my back was turned, I can see the camera flashes hitting me and Alexa. After that, I pulled back and hugged her.

“I love you and I promise this time, I won’t do something that will hurt you. I love you Alexa,” I whispered and hugged her tight.