Ollivander is a Creepy Man

"What the..." I mumbled, before not only being able to see anything but a huge clump of ginger fur.

"Crookshanks!" Hermione shrieked.

She pulled it off my face, and found herself surprised that my face was not harmed. Cats have brilliant skills- and are not friends with Athena. We are the owl type, and cats.... But I guess Crookshanks was not going to hurt me.

"It's okay, Hermione, I mean, cats hate me." I said with a smile.

"Okay?" Ron said in a questioning tone.

The four of us then went into Diagon Alley. Diagon Alley was a huge place with people bustling down the streets. I half expected Percy to be here, I mean, this place seemed like where he would go to.

"Over here is the robes shop, we should probably get you fitted for uniforms." Harry informed me.

"Uh, uniform? I've had a billion of those..."

"They're really comfy!" Ron randomly said.

"I'll trust you on that. All the ones I have had... Well, I've been expelled about five times, so imagine that."

"Did you pull pranks to get expelled?" Harry asked, curious.

I shook my head, debating if I should say the truth. Okay, lets exaggerate. Exaggerating and telling the truth are diffrent, yet similar things.

"I'm not that good with reading, so, I kinda............... Pulled the fire alarm once, but I was six. I thought it was a vending machine." Ron and Harry laughed, and Hermione let out a small chuckle.

The truth?

A spider was dangling there, and it was a bad spider. It used its long legs to pull it. I'm scared of spiders. Why?

I'm scared of spiders like every other Athena kid, because of the feud Athena and Archea had long ago. Something about who had the best silk, or something. Apparently, mom had lost, so she cursed her. And that's why, somehow, Archea wants to kill mom, so Athena's kids are frightened of spiders.

Chiron had gotten me galleons, sickles, and knuts last night, so I'm all set. I stood on the round thingy, and the lady began to fit me for my robes.

"What's Hogwarts like, Hermione?" I asked her, thinking that I'd get the best and most truthful answer.

"It's wonderful! The classes are very interesting, and fascinating! This year, we can take two extra classes."

"I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures, and Divination." Ron told me.

"Same as Ron." Harry explained.

"I couldn't chose, so I'm taking them all."

"Them all? What are the classes for 'them all'?" I asked, quite curious.

"Muggle Studies, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Ancient Ruins, Arimatchy...." She explained.

"Do you know what your taking?" Harry asked me.

"Well, I managed to talk to Professor Dumbledore about it, so I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures. It seems like a fun class to do. Also I'm doing Divination. I want to see what it's like, it's probably a load if elephant poo though." No, it probably isn't.

I continued. "I also chose Ancient Ruins, just because I love that stuff. Learning about the ancient world....." Well, not a lie, I mean, come on. I practically live in that world! The Ancient Greek one, I mean.

"That'll be six sickles, please."

I gave the lady six silver coins, which are sickles, and said thanks. She said your welcome. The four of us made our way to a place called Flourish and Blotts.