The Triwizard Tournament

• Dedicated to To those who died in 9/11

Before I knew it, it had come around to being the first of September. I hadn't seen the Weasleys or Hermione yet; I was pretty sure that they were eager to see me and hear some tales about my summer.

Maybe I won't tell them.

I'll just say I trained newbies- and not say that a war was going to come next summer most likely.

Unless I want Hermione's rants on my back for the rest of my life.

No thanks, please.

So, today, dad brought me and Harry to Kings Cross Station. The three of ran into the brick wall and into Platform nine and three quarters.

Dad and Harry loaded up our trunks, and after a tight hugged goodbye from dad, we had set off to find a compartment. We expected Hermione and Ron to be coming soon.

I looked off into the distance; I swear, I saw a centaur wave at me.

I wonder what mortals, or muggles can see through the mist...

Maybe they see a naked man on a horse.

That would probably be very accurate, or, one of the most accurate ones.

Sooner or later, Hermione and Ron came in.

"We've been looking for you." Ron.

"Harry, is Adele-" Hermione.

They must not of seen me.

I was using my metamorphagus powers so that I had long, blue hair that got lighter as it went down my back; my eyes were violet, and I was paler then normal; I had worn my Gryffindor uniform.

"I'm right here." I smally said.

"Adele!" Rn exclaimed,

I sadly smiled and sniffed.

"What's wrong?" Hermione asked me, concerned.

I shrugged.

"It's coming. War in the greek world. Soon..." I quietly said.

****

We had gotten into the Great Hall, and I was actually pretty shocked to see the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Tecaher.

My father.

Oh no.

Just joking, lol, it was actually Mad-Eye Moody.

I wasn't really shocked; the dude kind of looked like he had been through a lot of tough and crappy situations.

So have I, buckaroo.

What?

Funny word, buckaroo is...

I sat next to Hermione and George. George had smiled at me through dinner, and I was blushing. Hermione smirked at me.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

After the dinner was finished (much to Hermione's pleasure, something about houselves being mistreated or something like that. Caught the words Dobby and free and elf and slace and labor and stuff.), Professor Dumbledore had made his annual beginning of the year speech.

The only thing that was really diffrent about it was that he was explaining something with some Triwizard Tournament.

Meh.

Unicorn.

Llama.

Jumbo poo tron.

Ignore that last part.

That night, I went to bed, wondering:

"Why do I have a feeling that this tournament thingy will turn out bad?"