The Goblet of Fire.... Duh duh duhhhhh

Okay, guys, I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson!!!

I'd be rich if I did....

****

I was laughing so, so hard as I brought the Weasley twins to the Hospital Wing. It's really funny why they are going there.

So, they really wanted to be entered I to the Triwizard Tournamnet, so they took an aging potion. I'm very disapointed in them- they thought that Dumbledore would actually not think that some people would do that. Just shows you how dumb these two boys can be... I really a worried about them sometimes... I'm pretty sure that their mother is as well...

So, when the hopped into the ring surrounding the goblet (it was making sure that nobody under the age of seventeen would come in and enter their name), the two boys were shot out like Percy was this past summer from a volcano, and had beards growing on their faces.

The beards were white, like Dumbledores, and as I was walking them to the Hospital Wing (where the headmaster said Madame Pomfrey was taking care f two others who tried to do what Fred and George did), I realizes something.

Was this the time that George and I, and everybody else watching would see Fred as an old man with a beard even though at the momment he's only sixteen?

No.

I'll make sure that wont happen.

Ithink have a idea who I'm going to save- my daddy, Freddie, Moony, and that girl named Nymphadora Tonks- I'm not sure who exactly she is, but she seems pretty important.

"Oh, boys..." Madame Pomfrey said as she motioned the two to sit down on a bed to get de-bearded. If de-bearded is even a word....

I know! I'll add it to the dictionary someday.

No, I won't- I'm too lazy...

"And you didn't stop them, Miss Black?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

Faking being offended and hurt, I put my hand over my heart, and stated, "Now, Poppy, I'm disgusted that you would think that! After all, I was laughing too hard."

"Don't call me Poppy, Miss Black- oh, and your hearts on your other side of your chest."

I blushed.

I'm dyslexic! I mix up rights and lefts sometimes- gods, gove me a break!

Yea, well, we know that a break for me will never exist....

****

That night, at the Halloween Feast, we were all excited- and some were anxious to knowif they were chosen since they had put their names in the Goblet of Fire.

"I think the Goblet is ready now..." Dumbledore said as the Goblet of Fire burst into blue flames.

He reached his hand in.

"YOUR GONNA GET BURNT, SIR!!" I exclaimed.

McGonagall gave me a hard glare that probably would of killed me of looks could kill- and if I didn't have any ambrosia or nectar with me....

"Oops.... Carry on..." I blushed as I said that, since everybodies eyes were on me...

I'm pretty sure dad would laugh at me, but Chiron would face palm and scold me later.

"From Drumstrang..... Viktor Krum!"

The whole crowd cheered; the youngest seeker to play professionally was up there, and he just became one of the Triwizard Champions!

Dumbledore motioned for Krum and his headmaster (and mentor, it seems), Igor Karakoff, to the Trophy Room.

"From Beautoboxnes..." He exclaimed, mysteriously, after Krum and Karakoff had gone into the Trophy Room.

"Fleur Delacoure!"

The girl who wanted the Bloubisse the other night went up there gracefully.

I remembered what Harry and Ron said the our night- 'They don't make 'em like that at Hogwarts...'

Boys.

Fleur and her headmistress, who was about Hagrids height, Madame Maxine, went to the Trophy Room, just like the other two had.

"And from Hogwarts..." Drum roll please.... "CEDRIC DIGGORY!"

Hogwartians went wild- espicialy the Hufflepuffs, though.

"There you have it! Our champions have been chosen-" Dumbledore cut himself off.

Why?

The Goblet of Fire had lit up in blue flames once again.

But that's impossible....

"HARRY POTTER!"

My eyes widened, and so did Harry's.

I had to push up the boy who lived....

As McGonagall dismissed everybody from the Great Hall, this crossed my mind:

Harry didn't enter- somebody else entered him.

What can I say? I'm good at predictions- after all, my mother is Athena.