AHHHHH IT BURNS

PLEASE NOTE:

I may have confused some in the last chater, but this isn't the end, it was just a plot twist. It was only the summer at Grimmuald Place that was a dream, and fake.

So, don't worry, "Adele Black: The Sequel" won't be out for a while.

****

AHHHHH IT BURNS

I got over the fact that two weeks were spent as a dream.

That I wasn't really at number twelve Grimmuald Place.

Maybe mom had answered me in a way; she saved me from that dream world before I was able to be stuck in it forever, and sink slowly.

Anyway, now, I was actually going to Grimmuald Place.

I had gone on the plane, and now I was walking through London.

Next thing I know, the chimera just comes out and sunrise atta me me.

I dropped my trunk, pulled out my sword, and began to swipe as she had moved away, and I moved closer.

Her flaming tail whipped towards my feet, but I had made the move quickly, and I was able to jump and avoide my legs bursting into flames.

I had ducked, narrowly avoiding the claws that were about to scratch my face and inject me with poison.

I brought the sword up the the foot of the chimera, and I clashed it on the ground. It slammed into the foot and went all the way through; the sword clung to the ground. I pulled it out, ignoring the monster boogies and guts on it.

I did a cartwheel, and I almost avoided the flaming tail whipping against my cheek.

Notice how I said almost.

I flipped onto the ground, a burn on my face; my face felt as if it was on fire.

It most likely was.

I had enough energy to chop of the chimeras head and head with my trunk and sword in hand, my body bloody and bruised and on fire from fighting the monster, and say the house's address, and I entered.

That was when I fell down, making a clatter, and awaking Grandma Black's portrait.

With my face literally on fire, I collapsed onto the floor, and blacked out.

****

I awoke later, and noticed I was in a nice warm bed with covers snuggled around me.

"Adele, your awake!" The calming and soft voice of my dad, Sirius Black, had said.

"Yea, I lastly remember battling a chimera, and being all like, "AHHHHHHH IT BURNS!!!!!!" But, yea, hi, yea, I'm awake." I smiled.

I smiled because....

This wasn't fake.

This was real.