The Truth

Okay. So, lets see..

I only own Adele and my own plots and stuff. Everything else belongs to the wonderful Joanne Kathleen Rowling (J. K. Rowling) and the awesome Rick Riordan.

I shall not let you people waiting.

~~~~~~~

Ron's P.O.V.

Adele Black was kinda weird. I mean, confusing... She seems to be hiding something, I guess. Almost like a huge secret.

"Archea..." Hemrione murmmered Friday morning, while we were in the library.

We were searching up stuff for buck beaks trial. Currently, Adele was in detention with Snaoe for god know what reason, so, she would be joining us soon. Right now, it was just Harry, Hermione, and I in the library. In the back of the library.

"Hermione, why are you so keen on researching some mythical thing named Archie?" Harry wondered.

"First off, it's Archea. And people, like Ron, are afraid of spiders. Adele isn't. She's afraid of Archea, who is totally diffrent then a spider. Nobody fears her anymore- it was an ancient thing."

Hermione's eyes then widened.

Hermione's P.O.V.

I believe my eyes widened as I found an article in one of the books. I read the pages a lot, quietly to Ron and Harry. Nobody except is three should over hear this....

I began to read.

"'Greek Myths show that long ago, the Greek goddess of wisdom, and battle strategy, Athena, had a weaving contest with a local maiden of Athens, Greece. The woman's name was Archea. Much to Athena's disappointment, Archea had won, making Athena very discouraged.

So, Athena cursed Archea. Archea then became a spider- the lady spider. She would give big to the spider race.

Archea then cursed Athena's children:

"Athena's children will suffer with the fear of me and my spiders!"

Now, the myth states that children of Athena have the biggest fear of spiders, and when their fear is revealed by something of some sort, it's form will take the form of Archea.

Archea is the children of Athena's biggest fear.'"

Adele then came up, and I opened another book. "Five ways to tell if your friends a demigod."

She paled.

Adele's P.O.V.

"Five ways to tell if your friends a demigod." Hermione read.

"Lets take the test!" Harry excitedly stated. She nodded.

"Okay. Well:

1) ADD/ADHD

Halfbloods, or demigods, always have those diagnoses because they can't pay attention. They will constantly be moving, even if it is as simple as moving a thumb. The reason for this is because this hyperactivity is due to their battle skills in battle. They can't be still, because they are born to fight.

2) Dyslexia

Most demigods have dyslexia. Very few don't have it. The reason is is because their brains are haywired for Ancient Greek. Meaning, that English isn't their best thing- Ancient Greek is. They will have trouble in school, and reading and writing will be espicialy hard for them.

3) Parents

Your friend may only have one parent that they ever talk about. That means that their mother or father is a god or goddess. So, they live with one parent. The mortal parent, seeing at the godly parent is not able to stay with them as they grow up.