Kisses

Kisses.

What has everybody crazy is that the Dark Mark had shown up at the World Cup- which, from my opinion, is highly suspicious.

Then again, I think everything is suspicious.

It's what Athena's children think most of the time.

Anyway, Hermione and I has to go dress shopping- it was on our lists. So, we took Ginny along with us to the mall.

"Okay, no inappropriate dresses, not too short, and I will be checking! Must have sleeves! I will be checking your dress, Adele Lillian Black!"

"Whatever, bye, dad!"

We exited the house, and we went out to the nearest muggle mall.

We had a load of muggle cash with us, so, we were set.

Hermione didn't find one, niether did Ginny, but I did.

Mine was long, and a sparkly red. It reached the floor, and had a rectangular cut. It's long, dazzling, sparkling red sleeves reached down to my middle finger, and they wrapped around it a little bit because it was tied around it.

I tried it on for my dad back home, and he smiled as I turned around for him.

"Looks wonderful, Dele, and whoever asks you to this ball will be lucky."

Yea, my dad told me about the Triwizard Tournament. I am very much against the idea if it, because it might kill somebody!

~~~~

It was a spur of the momment, probably.

I wish it wasn't.

This is what happened, if your wondering.

I was at the Burrow, and George and I were sitting in his bedroom, because we were waiting for Fred.

Fred had a constipation problem, and was currently taking a crap in the bathroom.

Too much info?

Probably.

Ah, well, who cares?

Not me.

"So, uhm, Adele..." George began.

He always called me Dele, not Adele. He was the only few I'd let call me Dele, so it was kind of weird when he called me Adele.

"Hi, George."I giggled.

I giggled!?

What the fuck is wrong with me!?

I'm dying of love.......

Save me...

No, don't, Aphordite, I really like this boy.

I just took the momment, he just took the momment- he crashed his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back, and sparks were flying. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his were around my waist.

Our tonges began to dance, and soon my hands were running through his long red ginger locks of hair, and he was pulling me closer.

The kiss was warm, it was wonderful, it had one word to describe it:

Amazing.

The kiss was amazing!

That was, until, dad had come in looking for me.

"Get off my daughter, Weasley!"

"Dad!" I exclaimed.

He turned to me, anger in his eyes.

"YOU ARE FOURTEEN! HE IS SIXTEEN! DO YOU REALISE THAT-"

"I REALISE A LOT OF SHIT, DAD, JUST LET ME HAVE THIS ONE MOMENT. I WANT TO PRETEND THAT HE'S NOT EXISTANT. THAT HE'S NOT AT THE RISE. I WANT TO BE A NORMAL TEENAGE GIRL!"

I paused.

"Now I understand Luke's point of view." I growled at my father before suddenly disappearing,

Why can't I be a normal teenage girl?

I don't agree with Luke- but I can see his reasoning.

I'm too loyal.

I'd never betray my friends.