Hello ~ Natasha

Authors note: this was beta read and I did spell check it. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Song: Hello by Adele

Warning: Some swearing??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, its me

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet

To go over everything

They say that times supposed to heal ya,

But I ain't done much healing

I sat in the both, on my break, looking out the window holding my hot chocolate close. My phone began buzzing in my pocket. 'Unknown' the called Id said. Hesitantly I hit answer. "Hello?" "Hello y/n. Its me." My breath hitched. "No it can't be." I mumbled as I felt the tears begin to well in my eyes. "Y/n please I'd like to see you again." She mumbled, her voice soft and silky, like satin. "Natasha, I can't." I muttered trying to hold back the tears. All the memories had come flooding back, even after four years it feels like just yesterday. "Y/n please"

~ Flashback ~

"Oh come on Nat don't give me that bullshit!" I swore. She was leaving me, again. "Y/n its not bullshit!! I'm doing this so I can protect you!!" "By leaving me alone and defenseless??" I questioned and she frowned "y/n don't be like this please." "Just go Nat. I'm done." I muttered making her sigh. ""Baby please you know how I feel about you." Natasha mumbled and tried to rest her hands in my hips. "It doesn't even matter. Just go..." I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears as the door shut behind her for the last time.

~ flashback over ~

Hello can you hear me?

I'm in California dreaming about

Who we used to be

When we were young and free

I've forgotten how it felt before the

World fell at our feet

There's such a difference between us

And a million miles

"Y/n please.....I'm in the states again. California to be exact...please... I miss you..." She spoke quietly. I sighed into the phone. "Natasha.....I don't think I can do this....and I don't even live in the states anymore...." I mumbled kind of harshly. Our relationship used to be perfect before everything came crumbling down. We were young and free, it was wonderful, but I don't think I can do it. "I don't care if we are a million miles apart...I just need to see you..." "I have to get back to work Natasha." "At least tell me you'll think about it?" She pleaded and i sighed. "I'll think about it."

~ time skip ~

Hello from the other side

I must've called a thousand times

To tell you I'm sorry for everything

I've done

But when I call you never seem to be home

Over 300 missed calls and about 400 texts, all from Natasha, I should probably call her, or at least text her, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Hello from the outside

At least I can say that I've tried

To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart

But it don't matter, clearly doesn't tear you apart

Anymore

"Hey y/n its me again...I'm trying to tell you I'm sorry, for everything, especially for breaking your heart. But I guess that doesn't really matter anymore, because it doesn't seem like it's tearing you apart like its tearing me apart. I just- call me- I'm sorry." I deleted the voicemail and my breathing hitched. It's been tearing me apart for years!! But she wouldn't have any idea...

Hello, how are you?

Its so typical of me to talk about myself

I'm sorry

I hope that you're well

Did you ever make it out of that town where

Nothing ever happened?

Its no secret we are both running out of time

"Y/n....its Natasha again... How are you? I'm not so well, I'm falling apart. I miss you. I wish you'd answer your phone...I'm sorry I typically talk about myself...I hope you're doing alright. You said you didn't live in the states anymore, I guess you got out of that town huh? Listen I'm going on a mission soon, and I may not make it back....please call me... I wanna see your beautiful face again.." I stopped the voicemail and let the tears fall....I miss her, so fucking much, but I just cant do it. But you love her my conscious piped up....I do love her....a hell of a lot....maybe one phone call won't hurt.

So hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart

Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore