Rainy Days ~ Bucky

A/n: this is a little drabble ive just come up with, i hope you enjoy it! Sorry for lack of updates, my mental health has been suffering lately due to stress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pitter patter of the raindrops on the window was a comforting thought to me as i pulled the blanket closer around my shivering body. At least i dont have to train today. I thought to myself. I laid contently on the bed for a few more moments before i sat up quickly. "BUCKY COMES HOME TODAY" i yelled excitedly to myself. I smiled widely at the thought of my boyfriend coming home from a long away mission. I looked at the alarm clock on my nightstand 11:00 am, he should be awkake. I picked up my phone and typed out a text.

To: ♡Bucky♡

What time will you be back? I, miss you so much :/

His reply was almost instant.

From: ♡Bucky♡

In about an hour doll. I miss you too and i cant wait to see you ♡.

I smiled to myself. Perfect.
I got up from our bed and jumped in the shower quickly.

~ Time Skip ~

I was curled on the sofa watching some boring news program when I heard the front door open. "Doll? Where are you?" I heard bucky call from the kitchen. I stood up blanket wrapped around me and walked to him. "Bucky" i mumbled reaching out for him. He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. "It's pouring down rain doll, let me go get changed." He mumbled kissing my cheek and pulling out of my embrace and headed off to our room.

He came back down a few minutes later and sat on the couch next to me. "Share?" He asked motioning towards the blanket and I nodded. "Lay down buck" he laid down and i laid on top of him, my legs between his and my head on his chest. I wrapped the blanket around us both. His real hand intertwined with mine and his metal hand subconsciously skimmed up and down my back lightly. "Bucky?" I asked quietly. "Yeah y/n?" He asked looking down slightly at me. "I love you" i mumbled. He smiled "i love you too" he whispered and gave me a chaste kiss before going back to the tv.