Dream Tag

Ah yes so ive been tagged by the lovely Yavanna80 to complete the dream tag. I probably wont tag anyone but feel free to do it!

1. Dream Pet:

A Sphinx cat. Most people find them ugly but I think they are adorable and I want like 10

 Most people find them ugly but I think they are adorable and I want like 10

2. Dream Career:

Once I get out of the navy/marines (I have decided upon the two yet) I wanna go to the fbi academy and profile serial killers. It's funny because when I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian up until I was like 14. Funny how time changes things.

3. Dream Boyfriend/Husband:

uhm id have to say either Steve Rogers, Clint, or Chase from house.

4. Dream House:

Maybe a studio flat or a small house, nothimg big.

5. Dream Family:

I mean I don't don't really want kids, but since we are dreaming id say one boy and one girl and a husband that loves us and even after all the time in the world hes my best friend even then.

6. Dream City:

Sydney, Australia or San Diego, California.

7. Dream Best Friend:

I already have her, her names Arianna and we go to school together and I love her very much and wouldn't be able to function with out her.

8. Dream Vehicle:

1967 Chevy impala, 4 door, black.

Or

2014 Fiat, blue, four door.

9. Fictional Character that you'd want to be related to:

Dr. Gregory House (my dad) hes incredibly smart and sarcastic like me.

Bucky Barnes, I feel like hed be a good older brother, I don't know why I just have that feeling about him.

10. Dream Hairdo

I don't know, I guess the one I have now.

11. Final Dream:

To not be burried with homework and to have my dream of getting into he Naval Academy for filled.