Wedding Series ~ Steve Rogers

Welcome to the wedding series. I hope y'all like it. First up is Steve.

Proposal:

"Buck I'm nervous, what if she says no?" I heard Steve say to bucky as I reached the corner. Steve had asked me to meet him on the roof of the avengers tower for dinner. It was our 4 year anniversary. "She's not gonna say no, don't worry steve, you're nervous over nothing." Bucky replied and I turned the corner. "Say no to what?" I asked and Bucky's eyes widened. "Nothing y/n. I'm gonna go. You two enjoy your evening." "Uh ok." I replied as bucky disappeared. "Come y/n, sit down." Steve said taking my hand in his. We sat quietly and ate as the sun set giving the perfect view over New York. "What's all this about steve?" I asked as he stood and wiped his palms on his pants. "I uh, well, y/n, we have been together for four years now and I uh well I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore." He said quietly and I was confused. "You did all this to break up with me?" I asked making his eyes widen. "No! No! I don't want to be your boyfriend, I want to be your husband. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I guess what I'm trying to say is-" he stopped and got on one knee and opened the little ring box which held a silver band with one diamond in the middle, it was stunning. "Y/n y/l/n will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and marrying me?" I nodded through the tears. "Yes steve. I will."

Telling the Team:

"When do you want to tell them?"I asked steve as we walked into the meeting room. "Whenever you want darling. He mumbled pressing his lips against my temple. "Hey uh guys, I - uh we have something to tell you." They all looked at steve and I. "Yeah what is it?" Bucky asked acting like he didn't already know. "Steve and I are engaged." Bucky pulled steve into a hug and then me. "Uh bucky your squishing meee" I giggles and he put me down. "Sorry y/n. Congrats though"

Dress Shopping: (dress on side/top)

I had asked Natasha and Wanda to go dress shopping with me and they happily agreed. So that's where we were currently. I had tried three dresses on already and haven't liked any of them. I tried one last one. Its open in the back, lace trimmed, lace sleeves and floor length. It was absolutely stunning. I walked out of the changing room and heard them gasp. "Y/n you look
Beautiful." Wanda said and nat nodded. "Steve's gonna love it."

Wedding Date: June 13th

Your Made Of Honor: Natasha

Steve's Best Man: Bucky

Wedding day:

"Nat, I'm so nervous." "Y/n, you're going to be fine, everything's going to be fine." I nodded. Tony poked his head in. "Are you ready? Because it's time" I nodded and he took my arm in his as Natasha went and took her place. "Don't let me fall." I mumbled to tony as he walked me down the aisle. Steve made eye contact with me and smiled widely. I returned as he took my hands in his. "You're so beautiful" he mumbled and I smiled more "you're so handsome." I said quietly observing his crisp, clean, perfectly fitting black suit and tie.

~ time skip ~

"Do you Steve Rogers take Y/n Y/l/n to be your loftily wedded wife?" "I do." "And do you Y/n Y/l/n take Steve Rogers to be your loftily wedded husband?" "I do." I smiled. "You may now kiss the bride." Steve shuffled a little closer and rested his hand on my cheek and pressed my lips to his. Claps erupted around us. We pulled apart and he smiled down at me. "Mrs. Rogers." He said softly his fingers toying with the ring on my finger. "Mr. Rogers"

Song you first danced to as a married couple:
Can't Help Falling In Love With You by Elvis Presley.