Wedding Series ~ Clint Barton

Proposal:

"Clint are you coming to bed or not?" I grumbled making him chuckle. "Yeah I am, relax." He climbed into our bed and I rested in my head on his chest, my hand intertwined with the one that wasn't behind his head. "Clint" I muttered. "Yeah?" He replied. "Do you ever think about your future?" I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled. "All the time." "What do you see in your future?" I asked again and he smiled. "You" he muttered quietly. "What do you see in your future y/n?" He asked after a moment. "You." I replied with a yawn. "Y/n?" "Yeah Clint?" "Marry me" "what?" I asked sitting up to see if he was serious. "Marry me." He repeated. "I uh-okay yeah I will marry you. But does it have to be tonight because I'm super tired." He giggled as I laid back down. "No. It doesn't have to be tonight, but you do have to wear the ring I got you, tonight, until we get married." He pulled out a box from the nightstand drawer and slipped the ring on my finger. "I think I can manage that."

Telling the Team:

I was working in the lab with tony. Clint was on an away mission. I slipped off the latex gloves and threw them away. "Y/n, you and clint got engaged and didn't think to tell me?" Tony said popping up next to me, my left hand in his as he was observing the ring. "Yes. We got engaged and I hadn't told anyone yet but you might as well tell the rest I'd the tower ya loudmouth. " I teased "I'm on it!!" He said excitedly. I face palmed. "Goddamn it." I muttered.

Dress Shopping: (pic on side/top)

I had asked Natasha to go dress shopping with me, reluctantly she agreed, mostly because clint is her best friend. I had slipped on the dress and stood before her. Her hand went over her mouth. "Y/n you look stunning." She gasped. "Do you think clint will like it?" I asked and she nodded. "He will love it."

Wedding Date: March 16th

Maid Of Honor: Natasha

Best Man: Pietro

Wedding Day:

"Ready?" Steve asked and I nodded. "Yes. I'm extremely nervous though." Steve smiled sympathetically. "Im sure Clint is just as nervous as you are. Now come on. Its time." He said. "Okay." I whispered. We began to slowly walk down the aisle. Clint's eyes widened once we made eye contact. He smiled brightly. I can't believe I'm gonna marry my best friend. I smiled as I reaches the alter and nodded at steve as a thank you. "You look magnificent." Clint muttered and I flushed red.

~ Time Skip ~

"I do." I spoke and the minister smiled at us. "You may now kiss your bride." Clint put his hands on my hips and crashed our lips together. We pulled apart after a moment and walked down the aisle, hand in hand, Mr. And Mrs. Barton.

Song you first danced to as a married couple: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.