Chapter 8: Two Lies Down Many More to Go

Chapter 8: Two Lies Down, Many More To Go

Alright! READ ON!

++++++++++

"Um.." My brilliant mouth uttered. It might aswell represent how I felt.

I was beyond suprised and confused. My mind was in chaotic mode. I suddenly remembered the day we met and now that I was in this beautiful house and suddenly this man appears in another man's house. No wonder my head was in chaos.

"How did you get in here?" Kevin asked, probably after realizing that I wasn't going to say anything more.

"Mr. Shin brought me here." I replied finding comfort on the fact that I was there for a purpose.

"Leroy?" He frowned. He seemed surprised at the mention of the man. But, Leroy? I thought his name was Yuhan?

On cue, Mr. Shin entered the room and stopped abruptly when he saw Kevin. They yelled at each other for a minute and when they both finally calmed down, they looked at me, simultaneously.

Kevin's eyebrows were still frowned. In fact, they had deeper shadows. I couldn't read his real emotion so I looked at Mr. Shin instead. He had an easier face to read.

"Park Noel wi-, I mean Noel will see you now." He exited the room and I quickly followed. I looked behind me to see if Kevin was following us but sadly he wasn't. I frowned at myself for being sad.

Mr. Shin led me through a series of corners and turns. If it weren't for the different portraits and paintings on each wall we turned to, I would have gotten lost completely. We finally arrived at a navy blue door. It was a strange one given that all the other doors were either wood or painted different shades of brown. Mr. Shin knocked on the door and after a second it opened.

My chest suddenly began to painfully throb at the sight of my mysterious man. I did everything in me to remain unmoved. But, truth be told, I was completely unsettled. His relaxed manner set me off. I couldn't help to realized everything about him was simple and clean. Those were the only suitable general description that suited his appearance. I cringed at my own outfit of midthigh high shorts, a t-shirt and running shoes. My ponytail was no help, either.

He motioned for me to come in and I hesitantly took his offer. He remained at the door to talk to Mr. Shin. Or Leroy. I almost laughed at the oddity of the name on him. I looked around the clean room taking in every detail to distract myself. It looked like a living room. But on either side of the wall, there were two empty door frames facing each other. One lead to a bedroom and the other led to a dimly lit room.

There were a few furniture inside but what really caught my eye was the balcony on the far side of the room. The light curtain flowed with the breeze the balcony willingly let through. I walked to it and gasped as I see again the sea of grass connected to the small lake. Nature's magnificence is just breath taking.

Someone cleared their throat and I quickly turned my head to find my mysterious man amused. I mentally kicked myself for exploring with out permission and for calling him mine.

"I'm sorry." I said. I almost began walking back in but he stopped me.

"Let's sit here." He said. I was completely intimidated by his soft, low voice.

We walked toward a little white table with white chairs. The balcony was bigger than I'd first thought. He pulled a chair out for me and sat on the other side.

"How's your head?" Again, my mouth enjoyed control. I still haven't figured out why I was so nervous all of a sudden. Maybe it was this place. I was still a bit shocked at its size and beauty. Of course the fact that my, no, the mysterious man and Kevin lived in the same house. Or maybe because a famous actor was staring at me very intensely. How many of his fans would love to be in my place right now? They would probably kill for this.