Disclaimer;

DEBONAIR

Loss, the mere word has a deep meaning only a few know about. The unfortunate ones to suffer from any type of loss are changed until the end of their days. That feeling in the pit of your stomach, that emptiness in your soul and that darkness in your heart is all because of the loss.

Losing someone is unbearable, losing yourself is beyond that, there are no words to describe the combination of both. And that's exactly what happened to Estelle Salvatore.

She was innocent and delicate, a beautiful young lady who lost her mother too young. She was born prematurely because of the abuse of her father to her mother. Later on she grew up beside her two brothers, Damon and Stefan only to lose her mother to consumption.

Elle, as she likes to be called, witnessed the romance between her brothers with Katherine Pierce. She tried to stop it but Katherine threatened her, thinking she compelled the girl to forget, Katherine continued her wicked game. Little did she know that Elle was under vervein, she ran to her father and told him everything.

That mistake cost her the lives of her brothers in one night. Broken hearted she flew away with her best friend Annabelle which was also a vampire, but a good one in the eyes of Elle. Emily took care of them and a year later a tragedy ended up with Elle's human life and a new one started. The old innocent girl died and a new one was born. Be careful Mystic Falls because Elle Salvatore is back to break some havoc around.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope you guys enjoy this story I thought about years ago but never wrote it.

Pls like, share, comment 

I do not own the vampire diaries, all credit to The respective owners. I only own Elle Salvatore.