00.

BACK TO THE START

Elle hadn't hear from Anna in a couple of days, she knew her friend was back in Mystic Falls to bring back her mother. The plan was get her mother and come back but plans changed when Pearl decided that Mystic Falls was their town and they had to take it back.

Elle never asked Anna anything about the town and Anna never told her that Elle's brothers were alive. It left Elle thinking all those years that the only person she had was Anna. The only person attaching her to the old Estella Salvatore. Which is why she always stayed in contact with Anna, to remind herself of the pain she felt, of the girl she was and the girl she is now.

Anna taught her control, it was hard to say no to the pulsing blood to some people's neck. When the headache and the fangs ached to come out. When the popping veins under her eyes appeared and the monster visited her. All those night to be locked up, to learn how to say no and control herself. To not drain any single human she feed on. It didn't mean she never killed anyone because she did. But she learned to live with it. She learn to not feel guilt.

Elle looked around, she could see the blue sky, the green leaves in the trees and a big sign that said 'Mystic Falls Grill and Bar' with a mischievous smile on her lips the girl walked toward the entrance. Her heels echoing making every head turn to her. The smell of grilled burgers, french fries and alcohol filled her lungs when she entered. People stared at her; men looked at her as a piece of meat which bothered her and women looked at her with envious eyes which filled her with pride. Questions all over their face that asked, who is that girl?

The bar seemed okay, decent also. She asked for some bourbon but the bartender laughed at her. She couldn't help to laugh too. His eyebrows almost met each other, his pulse rang in her hears like the dinner bell and his sweet scent drove her a little bit crazy, but beside that his douche attitude turned every feeling to crawl on him down.

"I believe I asked for some bourbon, on the rocks" her sweet voice calling for his attention, as soon as he fixed his eyes on hers, with no other words he started preparing her drink. Someone sat beside her, rolling her eyes she waited for her drink; it was early not even noon and she hadn't drink blood in a while and she felt a little jetlagged. So it meant that she was in no mood for anyone or anything.

"I believe I have bad news for you Miss" her informant expressed, Elle grabbed her drink and let the warm, salty liquid roll down her throat burning its way down. Since she didn't say nothing he started sweating, she could hear him gulp. "I was informed that Anna was killed a couple of days ago, on Founders day" he spitted out making Elle stop drinking.

Elle's heart stopped, she could feel her veins pulling more blood and the glass in her hand exploded from her grip. The informant cried in his seat, his fate all written in his face when she looked slowly at him. Her face changed and the monster appeared making the poor man almost have a heart attack.

"Please, Miss... I am just informing you of the news" he begged but she kept staring at him. Elle didn't care if anyone would see her face. The veins under her blue eyes, the fangs that revealed she was a vampire, a monster.

"Who.did.it?" she said, her tone demanding making the man cry on each pause when she spoke. Her body was full of a rage she only felt when her two brothers died.

"John Gilbert, ma'am" the poor man confessed raising his hands and catching the attention of a couple of more witnesses than they already had. An amount of people were now staring at the scene perplexed.

Elle looked around and sighed. "No one leaves" she compelled the informant who nodded in agreement and rushed to the door to keep anyone from leaving screaming this place.

A couple of teens stared at her frightened. She could sense their blood rush, their pulse heat up and their fear clinging into them. "What should I do with all of you?" she smiled. "Either I kill you or compel you to forget." She could see the eyebrows of many raise and meet in confusion, except for one boy. He was wearing a blue shirt, he had some sketches in his hands and his hair fell onto his face.

"Who is that boy over there?" Elle asked her informant. Nervously he looked around to the one she pointed out and his eyebrows raised.

"Oh, miss... that's Jeremy Gilbert" he explained making Elle's blood boil.

"So that John Gilbert, it's his father?" she asked, rage filled her eyes.

"No ma'am, his uncle." those words made Elle smile. And a new plan formed in her head, a plan that involved blood and revenge.

"Thanks for your information, I believe I do not require your services anymore." She said making the poor man smile but before he could even leave she flipped his neck like it was made from rubber. She pressed her hands against her ears when people started screaming.

"SHUT UP" she yelled making everyone to stop "Humans" she whispered. She rushed one by one and compel them to forget what he saw except little Gilbert.

When it was his time she smiled widely. "You know what I am, don't you?" she asked, her voice almost a murmur. The boy nodded softly while everyone around minded their own business. "Good!" she looked into his eyes and compel him to forget about her. Elle lost a friend to the hands of his uncle. He had to suffer for it and what a better way by torturing him with his nephew.

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. There is going to be memories in the next few chapters about her past life, her brothers and how she was turned. Any thought about Elle?

COMMENT & VOTE & SHARE PLS