03.

Breathing in and out the Salvatore girl stared at herself in the mirror. Her life turned upside down and she did not know if she was either grateful or angry for all the things that so far had happened in her life. Her brothers were alive, Anna had lied to her and there was someone who looked exactly as the monster who ruined her life. 

Someone entered the room since she had the door open, Elle turned around to meet the resemblance of Katherine

Someone entered the room since she had the door open, Elle turned around to meet the resemblance of Katherine. Her heart beat increased yet she managed to stay calm or at least pretend she was. Looking at the girl she thought was Katherine she felt the anger she had buried under a coat of cold bitchiness boil up her blood and soul. 

"Hi" she simply smiled greeting her. Estelle calmly nodded at her, there were no guides into how to treat a girl who looks exactly like the one who ruined your life. And if there was, she would obviously beg for someone to give it to her because right now she didn't know how to treat this girl, how to act around her when her face heated her. 

"I know it must be hard for you, to know that your brothers after so long were alive and that your..." Elena was saying but Elle raised a hand to stop her. Is just, there was no way for her to enter in this conversation with this girl. Elle understood that she was NOT Katherine but she looked exactly like her and it was hard for her to even see her standing there in front of her; harder would it be if she tried to befriend her and she just couldn't do it. 

"Stop"

"I know what you are trying to do, Elena" she breathed out

"I know what you are trying to do, Elena" she breathed out. "I'll be honest with you, my brothers have this obsession with Katherine and even though you might believe their feelings for you are genuine because you are NOT Katherine you are fooling yourself. They are here because you look exactly like her, what is best for them is that you probably aren't a bitch like she was. So, for them that is a plus. Now for me, your resemblance to her boils my blood and I am short tempered. When Katherine got me I was a child, naive and stupid at the time. Now, I am a vampire and a vicious one. You do not desire to be my friend or even acquaintance." Elle breathed out before continuing. Elena's face fell, but Elle could not pretend like Katherine did not exist or that she looked like her at all.