01.

"Jeremy" she smiled, her golden locks bouncing as she caught up with him. Her plan was already in process, she was already enrolled in school and she stumbled against him in the library. 

"Do I know you?" he asked, she shook her head. Of course, she had forgotten she erased his memory the other day in the Grill. 

"No, no... but small town. I'm Estelle Johnson." she used her best friend's last name. He looked at her confused but still greeted her. "You see they said that you knew were was the section of science fiction and myths here in the entrance" since he spent a lot of time in the library he bought it. She didn't know this because she followed him or something but because Anna would tell her about this guy obsessed with vampires that was smocking hot. 

"Uh-h" he looked at the librarian who waved at him and pleaded him to help Estelle. He looked down and smiled at her. "Well, I guess I am the guy then" he commented as he started walking toward the section. His curiosity grew  making him ask her a few questions. "Do you believe in vampires?" he asked, his face straight and forward. 

"I believe that there could be a whole lot more in this world than just humans" she confessed. Looking around she followed him into the most inhabited section. "Thanks" she smiled at him. 

"You are new in town?" he asked, his eyes met her blue orbs and a smile grew on his face when he noticed how blue they were. 

"Yes, my parents decided to move here..." before she could even continue he pushed her against the shelf. "What the hell?" she asked, her eyes locked on his. 

"Did you think I wouldn't remember?" he asked in disbelief. 

"Wait what?" she asked not sure if he was talking about their first encounter or something else. 

"Anna's last name that's low. WHO ARE YOU?" he asked, her eyes grew wider as he continued to press harder his grip in her chest making it a little bit difficult for her to breathe. 

"I was Anna's best friend" she confessed. "And your uncle killed her" her eyes turned bright red and veins popped under her veins making him press harder against her. She laughed yet she didn't move. 

"I am under vervein" he commented making her laugh even more. She heard the librarian hush but she continued. 

"And you think that affects me, I could drain you with or without vervein" she smiled. His eyes grew bigger, his heart race increased and sweat started pouring from his pores.Biting her lips she refrained herself from laughing once again at his reaction. 

"What do you want with me?" he asked, was he stupid or he liked to play dumb? She asked herself, yet part of her liked the fact that he was cute and innocent. Maybe that was why her friend liked him. Rolling her eyes she pushed him from her making him fall and hit his head with the shelf behind him. 

"I want to make your uncle suffer" she smiled, he laughed making her frown. Her heart raced feeling anger spreading through her. Why would he laugh at her words or at her at all? She was pretty serious about the revenge thing. 

"Go ahead" he smiled. "He doesn't care about me, as far as I know you could kill me and that would just make him happy" Jeremy confessed looking up. Her gaze landed on his making her think about change of plans, she was calculating then. It meant that she would have to go for him directly and she didn't like the idea, not because she was scared but because it wouldn't be as fun as she thought it would be.