02.

"Father" she cried when he locked her up in her room. She tried to force the doors but nothing worked. "Father"she once again cried but no one could hear her. 

Rushing to her window she notice the guards taking Miss Pierce with them and her brothers trying to stop them. Knocking on the window she continued to scream but no one looked, no one heard and no one answered. They left her behind in this hell of a house and she felt something would go wrong. 

Grabbing one of her chairs she broke the window and looking down she almost threw up. She hated heights yet for her brothers she got out of the window to the roof that connected to a balcony and when she thought it was no longer high she jumped. 

"Ouch" she cried feeling the twist in her ankle. Getting up she started running, jumping or just trying to reach them before it could be too late. When she got a sight of them she noticed her brothers taking Miss Pierce out of the carriage and freeing her. 

Before Estelle could even say something she noticed another figure walking with a rifle. Her eyes widened, she ran and ran even though her sprained ankle didn't allow her to run any faster than she wanted but she kept trying. "No"she yelled but one shot was fired and one of her brother was down. The sound made her stop, almost fall and another two shots hit her other brother and he was down too.

Looking up with tears in her eyes the shooter looked down at her. She couldn't save them, she couldn't. Crying of anger she looked up at him, the hatred she felt before for him was not compared to what she was feeling now. 

"They deserved it" her father said making her get up and push him as hard as she could. 

"You are the one who deserves to be dead"she cried "I hate you"she started running away. 

"Estelle"he yelled "Don't make me shoot you too"he screamed but she was out of sight before he could even do the same he did with her brothers to her.

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

"How could this be possible?" a voice really far away spoke making her try to push aside the darkness that invaded her. 

"I have no idea, she must have been with Anna all this time" another voice replied, this one she recognized. It was the one who apparently pushed her away and verveined her. Still, her body was numb and her eyes lids felt like they weighted more than ever.

"Do you think she knew?"Jeremy's voice echoed inside of her head. Slowly she could feel herself returning, she could move herself now and her eyes were slowly opening. 

Her blurry sight made her groan, they all froze. Jeremy was sitting beside her, she was no longer in his house but in another house. Looking around and trying to focus she notice other three people staring at her. Once her sight became clear she was the one who froze. Her entire body stayed still while she focused on two faces she thought she would never see again, her eyes felt the salty liquid hit them and her cheeks soon felt the flooding cascades. 

"Elle" Damon whispered making her heart jump a skip. 

She shifted her eyes to Stefan who smiling breathed out. Looking through them the face of the woman she hated for so long deprived her from feeling any happiness for seeing the faces of her brothers again.