13) The Deal

Surprise!! Quick update!

XXX

"You've got a lot of explaining to do." Kendall said the next morning, as she gave Maddie a cup of steaming hot tea.

Maddie took it happily, downing the cup before sighing and burying her face in her pillow. She wished she could just live in there for the rest of her life. There was no way she'd be able to face Gino after what happened yesterday.

Lucikly, her hangover wasn't as evil as she'd heard about them. The only real reason she was sulking was because of her total stupidity. That, and there was a video of their little make out session on Instagram.

She was going to murder Josh Hyland.

Sorry Kendall.

"There's nothing wrong with making out, Maddie. It's only bound to happen when you're drunk off your rocker. It's just, I mean yeah we tease you a lot but...I'd never thought you actually liked him." Kendall said, sitting down at her vanity and brushing her long, brown hair.

Maddie groaned from inside the pillow.

"Use your words." Kendall prompted, turning to look at Maddie.

Maddie lifted her head, "I didn't mean to kiss him! It...it just happened!"

"When did this infatuation with Cosculluela start?" Kendall asked, raising an eyebrow.

Maddie glared at her, "Infatuation? Really?"

Kendall nodded, "Yes. And explain it in full detail. Like the moment your heart fluttered in your chest when you saw Gino, and realized; you want his body."

Maddie threw a pillow at Kendall, which she surprisingly caught, and placed it on her knees so that her arms could leaned on them as she gave Maddie a pointed stare.

"I do not want him like that." Maddie said, trying to ignore the way her cheeks heated up at the thought.

"Right," Kendall remarked incredulously, "Because you want to ask him to marry you and ride a unicorn to fairytale land and live happily ever after, am I right?"

Maddie's eyes narrowed, "Sarcasm isn't helping."

"Sorry, I just find it hard to believe a teenage girl that spends that much time around a super sexy dude isn't going to want him." She answered honestly, shrugging her shoulders.

Maddie rolled her eyes, "How am I even going to fix this? Everybody in Franklin has probably seen it by now, thanks to your stupid boyfriend."

"He said he took down the video," Kendall reminded her, "Your still holding a grudge over that?"

"He posted a video of Gino and I kissing!" She snapped.

"And you tried to choke him for it, I thought we were past this already." Kendall sighed.

"I am!" Maddie lied, crossing her arms.

"Right." Kendall remarked, and she rolled her eyes again. This was going nowhere with Kendall, she needed to talk to Chloe...or Nia. At least someone who isn't still on a hangover.

Her phone vibrated loudly, and unknown number popped up, and Maddie raised an eyebrow. She slowly crawled out of Kendall's comfortable bed, and read the text message.

Hey Peanuts. We got to talk, meet me at the park across the street from my house. C ya.

Maddie stared at the message for a long time, before she heard giggling over her shoulder and turned to see Kendall reading over her.