Chapter 6

The beautiful song underneath in this chapter is actually written by thefeygirl ! I love it so much!

Val POV*
I plugged in my headphones, hoping it would drown out the pressing misery.

Do you think I've forgotten.
Did you really think I could forget
All the times that you kissed me
I think it's fair to say
That we were never over
It will never be through
Because love is like a fire
It will never really go out

When I look at you
The words in my head
You say that your sorry
I wish you were dead
You put me through hell
The point of no return
When you say I love you
You almost convince me you do
But I know it's a lie when you kiss me goodnig-

I jumped, rubbing my eyes.
Id fallen asleep on the couch, listening to that song.
It was such a beautiful song. I sighed, looking at the clock, and groaned,realising it was 4:30am.
I needed to get out of this house.
It had been 4days since the meeting happened.
It had been 3 days since Tanith called.
And I still hadn't left the house.
I got up, and walked to my bedroom,
And screamed.
I collapsed against the wall in shock and rage.
A hooded figure was standing there.
I covered my eyes, having had enough nightmares about the life destroyers. "Ah, miss Cain- "
"ITS FOUR IN THE FUCKING MORNING, AND YOUR STANDING IN MY BEDROOM, WAITING FOR ME! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME! DO YOU REALISE HOW BROKEN SKULDUGGERY I-"
The hooded figure had a right hand around my neck, pushing me against the wall. "Now, Miss Cain. Please Shut the fuck up. That's a good girl." He laughed cruelly, as I gasped for abandoned air. "I want to destroy your life. Crush you like you crushed mine. My friends and I want revenge. And that's what I'm here for."

*Skul POV*
"You have to listen to me! I saw it! She misses you so much, she even-... Skul! Wait up!" Saracen sighed, trying to keep up as I stormed away from him. I turned the corner, but bumped into Dexter, sending him stumbling back. He took one look at my rigid posture, and shaking hands, and walked forward, hugging me. I jumped slightly, before hugging him back, and softly crying into his shoulder. Mages stopped and stared, and Saracen caught up, and watched me break down.

*Val POV*
"Wow. Cause that narrows it down so much!" I wheezed out, as they slowly dropped me. I collapsed to the floor, gasping for air. "It should. You'll understand soon anyway. I just came to check up, see you haven't broken the rules you know... Just casual.." He (it sounded like) laughed cruelly, as I felt the heat emit from the now forming bruise he'd leave around my neck. "No. I haven't.... Please.... Please take it back! It's killing him!" I sobbed, begging. The man laughed, kicked my stomach, before leaving.
I curled into a ball, and cried.
Cried for everything.
In fact, I don't think I've ever done this much crying.