Chapter 11

The gas had worn off the dead men and Tanith, as they all finally regained consciousness. Erskine Ravel was already up, the gas not affecting him and his colleagues who had slipped out silently,staring blankly in shock at the elevator that was laying on the sidewalk next to the building through the window. Ghastly Bespoke groaned, sitting up. His nose was itchy.
Getting on two feet proved to be a difficult task, as he stumbled to Erskine. "What the hell happened?" He muttered, staring out the window.
He froze.
"Is that... Is that the elevator?!" He yelled, scrambling to get out of the room, and search for his friends.
Erskine stayed watching in shock from the window. They had gone to far. They weren't meant to completely eject the elevator, just scare them for gods sake!
He wanted no more in this, not anymore.

Ghastly bespoke stumbled onto the concrete, amazed no one was around to see this, but knew better that someone would appear soon enough. Trying to push himself forward, he caught sight of someone laying on the concrete.
Valkyrie Cain.
Stumbling forward, he pushed himself into a lopsided sprint, but turned to running as the gas wore off more. As he got closer, he noticed that she was trying to get up but her legs looked twisted and she was slightly bent at an odd angle, her arms not supporting her either. With horror, he realised that she could have broken her spine.
This had got drastically out of hand.
Finally reaching her, he dropped to his knees, calling her name. "Valkyrie! Val oh god... Oh my gosh..." He sobbed, as she burst out crying, the tears streaming down her face.
He had to help her.
But he didn't know how.
"Val?! Can you move at all?" He asked through gritted teeth, the pain from seeing her like this igniting a flame where his heart was. "I-.. G-Ghastly, it hurts!" She cried, laying there. "I know sweety, I'm going to turn you over okay?" Ghastly strained, and watched her grimace but nod slightly. Gripping her arms and legs softly, turning her over had turned to a scream fest. Ghastly cringed, as she finally stopped screaming, laying there, panting, on her back. "That... That's a bit better..." She sniffled, trying to sit up, but letting a Yelp out as she bent forward. "I'll lift you. Stop straining, okay?" Ghastly whispered softly, hauling her up. She gasped, biting down on her lip to stop the on coming scream.
As if on cue, Skulduggery dropped from air, running towards us from across the field. "Ghastly! Is she okay?!" He yelled, stopping in shock before him. "I don't...I don't think so... Did you guys fall from the top of the building?" Ghastly asked exasperated, and skulduggery nodded, his eyes on focusing on the now quiet girl in Ghastly's arms. "She fainted." He stated, limping slightly towards her phone on the ground as a soft ding sounded. "We're still watching. You have 1 chance left, Valkyrie. Meet us at the pier across from your parents house at 2:30pm tomorrow.
Otherwise your parents get it as well. And little Alice, couldn't forget her, now could we?" Skulduggery read aloud, resisting the urge to crush the phone. Turning towards the building, Saracen and Dexter stumbled out, followed by Tanith.
"What do we do Skulduggery?"

*Its okay guys, *leaves Valkyrie like almost dying in Ghastly's arms as they all talk* *face palms once realising I did this* *oh well*
Lol
I just got "Future Hearts " by my bæ's ALL TIME LOW BITCHES AND OMG I LOVE IT PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!
-Blizzard