Chapter 5 - Looking For Gajeel

(A/N: Thank you soooooo much, everyone, for over 1k reads! I am hoping to find that I have 1.5k reads next time I update.
Sorry I didn't update for so long!! T^T
I wasn't expecting so much love and interest from my readers!
I would love to interact with my readers more, thanks a lot!
Love you all, I'm sorry for making you all wait so long!)

//Levy's P.O.V.//

~In Levy's Dream Her Conciousness~

'It has been a few days since Gajeel has left for his job, and he still isn't back.
I'M WORRIED!'

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke with a start.

I checked the clock first thing, reading a blinking 6:03. I hadn't woke up late.

I checked the calendar second. It had been 6 days since Gajeel had left for his job without me, and I was getting worried.

I was done with waiting.

I charged into the guild hall, finding no black mop of hair. I was about to scream, but my concious stopped me.

I stomped to Master Makarov's office and slammed the door shut behind me.

"Master Makarov~ I need to go after Gajeel!"

He looked up at me with a serious expression.

"Levy..."

I stared at the man, as menacingly as I could manage.

He sighed, "Ok Levy, but be careful."

I beamed and left his room yelling a loud thank you.

As soon as I got home, and took out the small bag I had packed a few days ago. It had been waiting for this day, untouched, all of the stuff still stuffed inside. I hung it over my shoulder and ran out, the same excitement as a few days ago. Gajeel couldn't just ditch me this time..

I called a taxi and told him to drive me to Ichigaro. We arrived 40 minutes later, but the town looked fine. I thanked the driver and ran out of the car, throwing my coins, hoping it would get to the driver somehow.

I had to find Gajeel.

//Gajeel's P.O.V.//

It's been a few days, or at least I think so, that I've been trapped by the slime monster. I haven't been treated badly, I got 3 meals a day and that's the only thing that matters.

But I need to get out.

I hope everyone is worried about me, but I don't know because I wasn't very good friends with anyone. The only person im close-ish to in the whole guild is Levy, but she's too weak to help me. That's why I've been protecting her.

---Flashback---

//Gajeel's P.O.V.//

I was sitting on a rock, staring at the ruins of my old guild, eating scraps of metal, when I saw a small figure walking towards me. It was Makarov of Fairy Tail, my guild's enemy guild. He seemed unhappy. He told me he saw light in my heart and offered me a spot in Fairy Tail. Everyone found out about that.

But there was something else. Something that no one found out about....Yet.

"And you, Gajeel... You have to be Levy's bodyguard."

Master Makarov appointed me a position protecting Levy, saying that I've fought her so I would know her weaknesses. Knowing her weaknesses, I could prevent others from attacking at her weaknesses. But of course, like in every other love story, there was one rule.

"No falling in love, you got that Gajeel?"

"Pshhhh, Makarov, how would I ever fall for such an idiotic little Shrimp?"

---End Of Flashback---

//Levy's P.O.V.//

After research, it seemed that most of the townspeople believed that Gajeel had gone back after completeing his job since the slime monster didn't turn up anymore...But I knew it wasn't true.

If Gajeel was gone with the slime monster, then they could be together somewhere.

The last house was the smallest, but as helpless as I was, I couldn't skip over it at the chance of new information. The door was locked, but gray smoke seeped out below the door. It seemed that I was not invited, but I had to go in. I knocked as hard as I could until a small woman, friendly looking, opened the door. There was no smoke, nothing suspicious.

"Traveler?" She asked.

"Uh, yes, I am looking for a.... Friend."

"A friend, you say?"

"Yes, he came by here a few days ago to do a job. We are wizards from the guild of Fairy Tail."

"Very well. Come in, I'll get you some tea."

"Thank you, may I?"

The lady was kind and she explained that the slime monster was actually a robot, controlled by the witch Yuri. She said that the witch was evil and was capable of great magic. She aimed for world conquer, but her plan was not revealed to the world yet, making her a mysterious foe.

In short, Gajeel was in danger.