Chapter 7 - Levy's Safety

(A/N: Here's an extra long chapter for all of you lovely readers! I love you all~♡)

//Gajeel's P.O.V.//

I chased after the blue hair as fast as I could, but I lost her voice soon. Before I could lose hope, I remembered Levy's scent. Her books' dust, paper, and ink scent I could definitely pick up. I followed the smell to a room next to Yuri's office, in which I heard no sound. The room's lights were not on, but the scent of Levy led me into the room. To my surprise, it was not locked. To my even greater surprise, it was not a room, but a hallway leading to a huge gateway with a huge lock. But as all doors usually are, it was made out of iron. Sturdy iron.

Well, the sturdier the iron is, the more delicious, am I not correct?

I chewed my way through to the other side of the gateway, finding only that the scent of Levy had disappeared completely. I backtracked my steps until I could smell Levy again, but following it forward again, I ended up in the same place. The room must be smell-free somehow..? I charged forward, now with no clue how to find Levy. As soon as I stepped back into the room, the door shut itself behind me, Yuri gleaming with pride behind it. She was Maki no more, and Levy nowhere to be found.

"YURI! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH LEVY, YOU BASTARD?"

"Calm down, Gajeel, she's only asleep."

I gave her the most hatred-full glare I could give her.

"You will find her easily if you really love her. But for now, she's out of your reach."

I growled. I was mad, but not raged enough to attack carelessly. The bitch (A/N: So soo sorry for all the cussing from Gajeel.. D:) could beat me anytime. I ignored my anger and told her to fuxk off, that there was no point since I would find Levy anyways. She gave me a smirk.

"Levy went through this herself, and to find her you must figure out which gateways she would have chosen. Try your hardest, Gajeel."

She gave me the middle finger and disappeared. In sync with her disappearance was the appearance of 3 new gateways.

Which one was the one that Levy would have chosen?

I picked the left gateway, seeing that she always picked left when some idiot from the guild asked her which hand the coin was in. I wasn't too sure.

I had to find Levy because it was my job to keep her safe. Her safety was important for me.

I stepped into the next room, and a whole new scene unfolded in front of me. The door slammed behind me, intimidating me. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Metalicana, but it couldn't be Metalicana, so it had to be magical graphics.

"M-Metalicana?"

The dragon did not respond, but roar at me. Now not only Levy was in danger, but possibly me too.

It screamed at me and chased me around the room, and I had to attack.

"Roar of the iron dragon!"

I yelled out various spells, but nothing was working. Suddenly, I heard a feminine, evil laugh. Yuri.

"Dragon slayer magic will not work in my chambers, Gajeel. You will have to fight physically."

A large drawer appeared in front of me, and opened by itself. I couldn't see Metalicana anymore. Inside was a steel knife, a lighter and a few bombs. The walls disappeared and I was in a forest. Metalicana reappeared. This was a test. I grabbed the tools and the drawer dissolved. Metalicana roared loudly, making my ears ring and my eyelids close. When I opened my eyes, Flame Brain was riding Metalicana, and the tools were not in my hands anymore.