Chapter 8 - Lilly

(A/N: I'M BACK, GUYS!! :D
Thank you all so so much for staying and waiting so patiently for the next chapter, you guys are amazing!! ;-; By the way, those are tears of joy and unbelief XD
I still CANNOT BELIEVE that my book has reached 7.7K reads!
Also, I noticed that as the time went by, the Fairy Tail series developed and many people were commenting about Yuri being Yuri Dreyar...
I'm so sorry for the confusion, Yuri is an OC that I made up for this book's plot only!
Finally, I noticed, this being about an year after this book was published, that the plot is pretty silly.... XD
After finishing up this plot, I'll be writing more books with even better plots, so please keep up with my account activity!
I love you all! Even though I know that many of my readers haven't been waiting this long, and I don't blame any of you, I will be updating again now!
If you read all of this, you get CAKE!
*throws cake at reader*
YAY!! :3)

//Gajeel's P.O.V.//

The little girl shook a little and looked at me, cuddling her legs and her face streaked with tears. I reached my hand towards her, offering help.

"What's your name, kid?"

She wiped her final tears off her face and took my hand. I pulled her up and she bounced slightly, landing gracefully onto her feet.

"Lilly," she whispered quietly.

"I'm Gajeel."

I held my hand out for her to shake, but she just stepped back and looked at the ground. Her face seemed a shade of red, and I assumed that she was being shy. Embarrased anyways, I lowered my hand and cleared my throat.

"Okay then, Lilly, how did you get here?"

She tilted her head slightly and seemed to think for a moment.

"Well... I was travelling to the guild Fairy Tail to visit my sister, I believe..."

She paused and closed her eyes.

"And... I don't really remember the rest."

"That's okay."

We fell silent for a moment until I spoke again.

"So.. Lilly, right? Can I ask you one more thing?"

She nodded slightly and looked at me.

"Who's your sister? I might know her, I'm a member of Fairy Tail."

"Really? That's so cool!"

She smiled brightly and her eyes seemed to shine. However, she soon frowned a little and her bright eyes faded to a brown. Her face seemed to become a paler color as she looked down.

"Well... You see, I don't exactly know."

I shot her an alarmed look.

"What? You don't know who your sister is?"

Before she could reply, a feminine, evil voice boomed over the intercom once again. Yuri.

"Shut up, you idiots!"

We looked up and Lilly clung a little to my arm.

"Gajeel, you have definitely improved. Well done, I wasn't planning for you to get this far. You may go on to the next chamber, which is the last test. However, I will warn you, getting out will be much harder than how you got in."

A single entryway formed, this time without any choice. I looked at Lilly.

"Ready?"

She let go of my arm and nodded firmly.

"Then let's go."

I stepped into the chamber and waiting until I could hear Lilly's footsteps behind me. When I couldn't hear anything, I turned my head to see where she was. She looked at me curiously, as if she was asking me, what? She was right behind me, but I had never heard her move. I shrugged and faced the front. In our view was a long hallway, filled with empty mirrors. We walked in front of a few, but none of them reflected me or Lilly. We looked around, puzzled, until a blue-haired girl slowly showed up in every single mirror. It was a crying, dirty Levy, on her knees and begging for help. They all said the same thing, all in unison.