Seven minutes in heaven pt2

You pulled out a gutair pick with the bvb logo on it. You picked it up and said "who put this in here." Jake raised his hand. you walked over to the closet and walked in. you guys  stood there and just started to talk with each other. When you guys got out you sat back down in your spot next to Andy. Now it was jakes turn. Jake stuck his hand in the hat and pulled out drum sticks. Jake and CC went into the closet.
SEVEN MINUTES LATER
They come back out. Now it was Ashley's turn he put his hand in and pulled out a batman pin. Andy stood up and said "Come on let's get this over with." They went into the closet.
SEVEN MINUTES LATER
They come out and sit down.
Next it was Andy's turn. He puts his hand in the hat and pulls out a little heart locket. You stand up. You guys got into the closet and Andy leans in and kisses you. He begins to push your back into the wall.(A/N the rest is up to your imagination.)
SEVEN MINUTES LATER
You guys go back to the group and sit down. Now it is Jinxx's turn. He puts his hand in and pulls out a little guitar. Ashley stands up and they go into the closet.
SEVEN MINUTES LATER
They come back out and you decide to go cook dinner.
AN I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A WHILE.