Meeting your heros

You ran around your room stacking boxes! why are you doing this? well your brother had texted you after the whole "texting incident." You were stacking all five boxes of the things you own, which was barely anything!Your parents went out shopping ! The doorbell rang and you ran downstairs and opened the door to your brother you said "hi it is all up stairs!" you were wearing a black veil brides sweat shirt. Jinxx had the boxes all stacked in his arms and he put them in the car and said "are you ready!" You said "hell yeah, I have missed you so much."you gave him a big hug! You hopped in his car it smelled deeply of axe body spray! when you got there you were a bundle of nerve! cause apparently the whole band was waiting for you! you were staring deeply at Andy! you got out and the guys did a wolf whistle and then andy whispered "hey Jinxx did you know your sister is hot!" Jinxx flicked him behind the ear and said"That's still my sister you know!"
Your brother mentioned for you to come over! Jinxx said "Y/N this is andy, ashley,jake,andCC!" you said "hi" while fighting the urge to itch the gauze on your wrists Then CC said " Are you a fan!" motioning to your bvb jacket "yes I am I listen to your music for an escape from reality!" Andy said "Why we appreciate it!"
A/N what do you think your gonna say please comment your Ideas