The accident

=***Your POV***=
You got out of the grocery store and called andy! You got in your car and was starting up your car when all of a sudden a car ramed into your left side driver side door. You had hung up the phone. The guy in the other car was Rory. Your Ex you had felt massive pain in your left foot and right arm! The ambulance showed up they got you out of your car and put you on a stretcher!
3rd persons POV
Jinxx was watching something on tv and Andy was saying " where is y/n she should be here!" CC said "she might be running late!" jake said "call her!" andy said "don't you think I tried that!" jinxx said "I know my sister she might have got gas!" andy screamed "yes but what Is taking so long!"
Your POV
I had been poked and prodded for the last half hour! The guy just finished the X-rays! The nurse gave me my phone back and dialed jinxx's number and said "hey umm tell the boys you are taking them out for food! But anyways can you come to the hospital and get me! I have been in a Car accident! DO NOT TELL ANDY!" your brother agreed to come get you! So you justwaited!
Andy's POV
Jinxx's phone rang he was talking to someone! He got off and said that we were going out to eat! We hopped in the car and then headed towards the hospital I wonder why! "hey jinxx why are we here!" I asked "hey we are visiting someone ok calm it dont get your boxers in a twist!" we walked into the front doors and jinxx went up to the counter and they soon called his name! We followed him and the nurse to a room we went in and there sat Y/n!
3rd persons POV
You were playing five nights of Freddy's
When you died! You saw a nurse heading your way with 5 black shadows behind and in walked BVB! When andy walked in he came to your bedside and gave you a kiss! You explained to them what happened and they were mad!
Rory then walked in the door and said "hey sorry about this I umm wanted to know will you take me back please!"
You screamed "you little bitch I am dating someone!" Andy got up and smacked rory "she is mine ass!"
I screamed " DATING YOU AGAIN?Ha! Bitch Andy is way better than you" he left! The doctor came In again but with results! He said "we got the results back. You broke your left foot nothing serious there. You broke your right arm nothing serious there either!" you got a black foot cast and when it came to your arm he never noticed the gauze! He put the blood red cast on over! You got crutches! When you walked out with Andy,Rory attacked him.It scared you and you fell backwards.You screamed for Ashley.He came running out.He picked you up and when you look at Andy and Rory they are throwing punches at eachother."Woah,Woah,Woah break it up you two Jinxx came out and said.That didn't stop them. "Jinxx I told you not to tell Andy."
"I see why."The guys got in the middle of the two.Rory looked like a piece of shit.Meanwhile Andy kinda looked hot.Don't judge me he did."Rory,I am not retarded.I know your still dating that bitch.Now you can either fuck off or get sent back into a hospital."He just straight off ran once he saw all the guys.5 Against 1 who would win?Yeah that's right.
A/N HEY GUYS LAST UPDATE FOR A WHILE I AM GOING UP NORTH FOR 4-5DAYS! BUT GIVE MY FREINDAND EDITOR A LOOK AT bvb_ptv22! Bye for now!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭