The doctors

AN: HI GUYS TODAY'S CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO JINXX'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!
You were downstairs cooking breakfast when your phone rang! you answered! you: Hi this is Kinna speaking! dr.Caesar: hi this is about your follow up appointment for your foot! you : umm when is my appointment! dr.Caesar: today at 3:00
You:ok thank you.
You hung up! It was your brothers birthday today! you wanted to do something special for him! so you made him breakfast. When everyone woke up you had finished cooking bacon and eggs and pancakes! you served everyone but you stole a bite out of Andy's! you said "hey guys I have to go to the doctor for my foot at 3:00 if you want to come you can!" andy said "hey why is there a bite taken out of my pancake!" Jinxx said "hey we will come we want to make sure everything is fine!" you said "ok let me go take a shower!" you grabbed a garbage bag and went upstairs! after your shower you threw on a pair of skinny jeans and an all time low Tee shirt! with some combat boots! you ran downstairs! you said "to the car!" you hopped in the car!
***skipping car ride***
When you got to the doctors you were taken right to the back! when the doctor came in the room and grabbed the saw and took off the cast! CC almost puked all over at the site of the break!"The doctor wrapped it and took you to get another X-ray! You went back to the room and sat down! Jinxx said "how does your foot feel out in the open air?" You said "it feels good! CC are you ok you look like you are be sick!" CC said "I'll manage!" the doctor came in "good news you don't need crutches anymore and you can have a waterproof cast!" you said "ok!" the doctor replied "you will get a walking boot and a waterproof cast! we still need to do your wrist!" he grabbed the saw and cut off the cast! the doctor stated "it looks so much better!" he took you to go get your arm X-ray! then you got in the room and the doctor came in and said "your wrist is healed!" you saw Andy's face lit up! the doctor went into the back for a little bit and reappeared! the doctor asked you " what color do you want this cast!" you thought "can I have red!" he took out a red waterproof cast stuff and put the cast on! he said "this makes showers very easy same with baths and swimming! but remember don't put anything down your cast!"
You shook your head yes. then you paid the bill and you left the doctors!
A/N THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO JINXXS BIRTHDAY! YAY GUYS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!