Secrets

When you got home you went upstairs to read I/B (insert book)! you were halfway through your book when Andy,Jinxx,jake,ashley,And CC came barging in screaming "tickle attack!" they all started tickling you and you screamed "MY FOOT GUYS MY FOOT" you were panting and then they stopped tickling you! you got up and went down stairs! you went downstairs to make chocolate cake! You made pizza! you went into the living room to watch American Horror Story! you got through 14 episodes and then the pizza dings! you took it out and screamed "DINNER!" everyone came running down! after you ate you frosted the cake and cut the cake and served birthday cake ice cream! everyone devoured that! you then went back to reading your book! you finished it! Then your phone buzzed! It was a text from your exes girlfriend! it read : Hey emo bitch what are you freaks doing! you got upset and took off your gauze and took the razor and glided it across your wrist and a red crimson color came oozing out! you then took a bath. you got undressed and slipped your body in the warm water and closed the curtain. The door handle jiggled and Andy slipped in to go to the bathroom! you were holding back giggles!Andy said "who's in here" you were thinking oh shit he is going to find out! he pulled back the curtains! He gasped and said "Y/n why would you do this to yourself! please promise me that if you ever feel like doing this to yourself again you will come to me!" you whispered "I promise and this will be our dirty little secret!" he shook his head! you finished your bath and got out and put on new gauze! you put on your batman pajamas!
A/N HEY GUYS HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER IT IS DEDICATED TO BVB_PTV22