Rude awakening

You were in the middle of the best dream ever and then your parents came home! your dad was all rallied up about something your mom said and he rudely pushed you off the couch you stood up and said "what the fuck!" your dad then smacked you across the face. You ran up the stairs and tripped on the second to last step and hit your eye. Then you ran into your room to look in the mirror in the bathroom but you tripped on a box and cut your arm on your old dresser edge.you got up and went to the bathroom and in the mirror you saw that you had a red hand mark across your face a bloody Arm and a black eye. How are you gonna meet your Hero looking like this! You sat down on your old bed and was sobbing. Then your dad stormed in grabbed your arms and said you come with me right now young lady! He took you down stairs were the couch was covered in blankets and he said "Now explain why this couch is a mess!"you were thinking "oh shit here he goes again!"
He grabbed you and punched you in the gut! Not make it worse but then he kicked you in the arch of the back! You started crying! You ran up the stairs and sat down on your bed and grabbed your phone to see if your phone to see if you had any messages you had one from your ex's girlfriend !

TO BE CONTINUED
A/N what does it say I would love to hear your ideas please comment!