Truth or dare

A/N SO IN THIS CHAPTER YOU GUYS WILL BE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!
You went down stairs to get to know the guys but it turned out that the guys wanted to play truth or dare! The rules were pretty simple you have to do the dares no matter what! So Ashley spun the empty water bottle and it landed on Andy! Ashley said "Andy truth or dare?"Andy said in reply "dare!" Ashley got a devilish smirk on his face "I dare you to do the ice bucket challenge!"
Andy said "fine!" He went upstairs and changed into swim trunks! You guys went to the pool and filled a bucket with ice and water! You guys pored the water on top of Andy! He had to be outside of the pool for five minutes and when he jummped in he brought you in with him! You guys got out to dry off! You guys went back in the house and Andy spun the bottle and it landed on jinxx! Andy said "truth or dare?" jinxx said "dare!" Andy replied "I dare you to kiss your sister!" you stared at your boyfriend in disbelief! Andy said "what a brotherly kiss,not like what me and you kiss like silly!"
You replied "fine!" your brother came over to you and pecked you on the lips! Your brother spun the bottle and it landed on jake "truth or dare?" jinxx said! Jake replied "dare!" jinxx said "I dare you to strip down to your boxers and twerk like Miley Cyrus and eat a raw fish!" he did it all but when he ate the fish his face was priceless! Jake spun it landed on Ashley "truth or dare?" name said "dare" Ashley said! Jake said "I dare you to kiss your gutair!" Ashley got up and went to where they kept there instruments and came out with his tounge stuck on the gutair! It was priceless after pulling on the gutair he finally got his tounge unstuck! Ashley spun again and it landed on you "y/n truth or dare?" you said "dare" Ashley thought for a moment and said "I dare you to kiss andy's bellybutton!" you just shrugged and said "sorry Andy!" you pulled up his shirt and missed his bellybutton as if it had a cut on it !
A/N THIS IS AN EXTRAS LONG CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS! I HAVE AN EXCELLENT EDITOR bvb_ptv22 GUYS CHECK HER OUT SHE HAS SOME PRETTY GOOD STORIES!